GDT: Preseason G4: Blues @ Wild. 7pm CT (FSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
The two screen goals aren't totally on Kahkonen. Rask and Kulikov both just giving the Blues player the top of the crease. Benn blocking him for the second goal.

Kulikov hasn't been on the ice for a GA. Benn/Addison are -2, Hicketts/Lizott are -1

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Kulikov hasn't been on the ice for a GA. Benn/Addison are -2, Hicketts/Lizott are -1

I thought I saw 29, but I guess it must have been 39

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
There’s a handful of better defenders than Benn on waivers today. He might be the worst defender I’ve seen that’s been brought in to be on the NHL roster in the history of this franchise.

Still completely baffled in how this organization views Sturm as well.

Reactions: 57special

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
There’s a handful of better defenders than Benn on waivers today. He might be the worst defender I’ve seen that’s been brought in to be on the NHL roster in the history of this franchise.

With any luck, Benn will be on waivers by next week. I don't want to see him against actual NHLers on a regular basis. He's getting worked by AHLers.

Reactions: Soldier13Fox

Wabit

May 23, 2016

So what you're saying Benn will be playing a FWD spot sometime in the 1st 12 games of he season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad