GDT: Preseason: Flames @ Sharks. Erik Karlsson edition.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I know, I have the same feeling. JUST BE SAFE ERIK.

Considering what happened to Madison Bumgarner just days before the season began, and then this week with Jimmy G, I do have a sense of fear going into the game tonight. Don't do anything stupid Karlsson, please.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Tonight:

PA:
"And starting on defence - Number sixty.......eight. MELKER KARLSSON!!!!!!"

FlickeringInstructiveAltiplanochinchillamouse.gif

shocking swerve.

WesMcCauley

Apr 24, 2015
Anyone know how i can watch the game? Wanna watch EK first game with San Jose... Doesnt look like it will be on NHL TV

LA Shark

Hello Darkness My Old Freind
Feb 18, 2017
Southern California
I know I should just be happy that EK is making his debut, but am I allowed to complain that the other Karlsson is in over Goodrow? He's earned a spot, while let's just say 68...has not. A 4th line winger isn't a huge deal, and Karlsson is at least the better PKer, but just thought Goodrow has earned that spot and I'd much rather see him in there.

Jargon

Apr 12, 2011
Venice, California
Karlsson
I know I should just be happy that EK is making his debut, but am I allowed to complain that the other Karlsson is in over Goodrow? He's earned a spot, while let's just say 68...has not. A 4th line winger isn't a huge deal, and Karlsson is at least the better PKer, but just thought Goodrow has earned that spot and I'd much rather see him in there.

I'm guessing they're seeing, A. if he's healthy, B. if he's bringing something Goodrow hasn't. Goodrow has played a lot of preseason games already and done great.

Reactions: LA Shark

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC

And that's when Pierre Dorion appears in the crowd, but pulls off his Mission Imposible latex mask and underneath it's Dylan DeMelo smiling like an idiot. Then from the bench Pete grabs a mic on the bench and a spotlight shines on Doug Wilson's suite.

"It was me, Doug! It was me all along! There never was any trade with Ottawa! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

double swerve.

Boy Hedican

Homer Jr, friends call me Ho-Ju
Jul 12, 2006
Earff

Antici......

super duper. for the life of me I dont understand why they blackout these games to only "local" markets. I mean, I watched the last game on Calgary's site just fine from Cali but still. Just let everyone. Maybe its a bandwidth issue though.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Guys, again, I don't know how much clearer the mods can be.

DO NOT share, endorse, link to, or otherwise support the proliferation of illegal stream links on here.

playful attempts to get around this by trying to make up a fake post laced with obvious callouts pointing people in a given direction is just the same as outright posting the link.

we get it, everyone wants to watch the game. But HF can't be party to anything illegal for fear of the consequences to the site. I'm sorry to come off like a jerk about this, but it's been this way for years. And because this is now the 3rd warning tonight about this very issue. So please, for the sake of everyone, knock it off.

Reactions: slocal

DrFeelgood

Chairman Meow
May 8, 2006
San Jose, CA

DO NOT share, endorse, link to, or otherwise support the proliferation of illegal stream links on here.

playful attempts to get around this by trying to make up a fake post laced with obvious callouts pointing people in a given direction is just the same as outright posting the link.

we get it, everyone wants to watch the game. But HF can't be party to anything illegal for fear of the consequences to the site. I'm sorry to come off like a jerk about this, but it's been this way for years. And because this is now the 3rd warning tonight about this very issue. So please, for the sake of everyone, knock it off.

Just to be clear, the legal option that the Sharks/NHL are providing tonight is okay, right?

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
They should have allowed people from the upper deck to move down. The Arena looks almost empty. I know it's preseason but considering tonight is Karlsson's debut, this game has a little more meaning than just your typical preseason game.

Sandisfan

Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
San Jose
And Again From my standard low/mid level laptop the page the Sharks point to with their link just sits there with the spinning circle and I cant even click on any of their videos. I've gone to many pages that have videos and you know what, those ones work even if occasionally some run choppy but most work. UGH Sharks in the middle of the silicon valley can't even get something so simple to work.

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA

Remember there was a time when people hid their piracy?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

bluefunnel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2005
Flames broadcast, which is the Sharks broadcast, is working in NYC.

This actually gave me the prompt to update my flash player that the Sharks broadcast wasn't giving me. After that I was able to use the Sharks broadcast since I'm in the Bay Area.

Thanks!

Reactions: Lebanezer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad