GDT: Preseason: Flames @ Sharks. Erik Karlsson edition.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Just to be clear, the legal option that the Sharks/NHL are providing tonight is okay, right?

Yes. That one is fine because it's legal. As would something like NHL Live or whatever if we were in the middle of the season and it was providing streams of the games.

What's not fine is linking to assorted shifty independent sites that are sharing links to streams (or providing the streams themselves) where it's some dude on his computer with legit access to the legal stream and sharing it with others without official league consent.

I don't really care if people want to go watch illegal streams or whatever on their own. all I care about is that they don't advocate it or link it here on HF where the site might get in trouble.

Maladroit

May 9, 2018
Berkeley, CA
Is Steve Spott f***ing Pejorative Slured?? Why would you put Burns at the right circle and Thornton at the left instead of vice versa? Jesus Christ.

bluefunnel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2005
What did you guys do to get the video to work? I get a video player with a big play button but clicking on it does nothing

Try clicking on the Calgary link, it is blacked out here but it forced me to update. Then go back to the Sharks stream after that.

DrFeelgood

Chairman Meow
May 8, 2006
San Jose, CA
Sacrifice a duck and pray to jobu.
scott-steiner-gif-10.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->