GDT: Preseason: Flames @ Sharks. Erik Karlsson edition.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Why can't NBCSCA televise the game tonight? One would think this is the perfect night to not air what they were going to air (and the A's dont play tonight) and let us see the big trade asset in his debut. And don't tell me this has to do with sponsors as they will just air the same annoying commercials over and over and they are the only NBC sports regional feed that doesn't air preseason games.

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
Flames fan here, excited to see Karlsson away from that dumpster fire he left. Just wanted to pass on that it looks like the Flames will be streaming this one on their website, youtube and facebook. You guys might need a VPN to watch it though so hopefully that works out or someone pops up with a local feed for you.

EDit: And just as I say that I see on twitter the Sharks will stream it too. See you guys on the ice!

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City

PDB speaks (first time this seasons I've seen Sharks do this. With Sharks radio coverage starting this game, sounds like things are almost in regular season mode).

bluefunnel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2005
I hope the stream works tonight. I’ll end up missing the first week or so of the season so this may be the only chance I’ll get to see Karlsson for a few weeks.

Reactions: Sandisfan

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
KarlssonPlaysSun.jpg

When the sun gets to this line, we can watch Karlsson as a Shark!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->