GDT: Preseason Doubleheader: Devils @ Canadiens / Flyers @ Devils - 7 P.M.

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
Curious to hear your thoughts on this, what's your assessment on Slaf right now?
I like him, liked what he did on the ice, he is trying to do more than he should, I didnt see any chemistry on their line. I liked how he worked positionaly and drived, but still - a lot of separated moves. His shot is still not top or even not looked good in this game(the only issue with his game I didn't like in the draft year). He isn't top driver, but he is on the good level and he still is young, so I'm waiting he will be even more solid, when he will start to protect the puck better. He is offensive player now, than two way, but again- young and tools are there. IQ and decision making? - need more tapes to say something. Overall I think he should play with Hughes/Hischier talent to level up his game. They could draft it this year, but they didn't.
I really don't like organisation now, their Anderson rumors, their Suzuki cheering in context of Hischier, their media company against Michkov, and large part of their fan base is what I would not like to see from any hockey fan. So I really want to see Slafkovsky in different Jersey.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
1695693790558.png

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
I like him, liked what he did on the ice, he is trying to do more than he should, I didnt see any chemistry on their line. I liked how he worked positionaly and drived, but still - a lot of separated moves. His shot is still not top or even not looked good in this game(the only issue with his game I didn't like in the draft year). He isn't top driver, but he is on the good level and he still is young, so I'm waiting he will be even more solid, when he will start to protect the puck better. He is offensive player now, than two way, but again- young and tools are there. IQ and decision making? - need more tapes to say something. Overall I think he should play with Hughes/Hischier talent to level up his game. They could draft it this year, but they didn't.
I really don't like organisation now, their Anderson rumors, their Suzuki cheering in context of Hischier, their media company against Michkov, and large part of their fan base is what I would not like to see from any hockey fan. So I really want to see Slafkovsky in different Jersey.

He should be in a different jersey and he should've been last year too. It should be/should've been a Laval jersey. He's not an NHLer yet.

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
He should be in a different jersey and he should've been last year too. It should be/should've been a Laval jersey. He's not an NHLer yet.
Than we didn't play against nhlers today. He shouldn't play in nhl previous season absolutely. This season? Not so sure. He was one of the best mtl players today on the ice. Even if the bar is low.
_____

Nemec was good. I belive Devils fans will be very happy when he will start to play on the peak of his form. He will make our defense better, may be one of the best in the league
May be the best. For so young defenseman he is playing very competently. I really want him at least in the limited role in playoff.

Because if goalies will not f"cked up and leaders will be healthy, this roster can bring one more first round pick to San Jose. And may be even make this pick little bit lower.

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
Trade him out of them.
What’s your point?

Slafkovsky played a pretty good 2nd and awesome 3rd period, he took a step compared to last year already, more used to NA ice. They played him near 19 minutes with PP1 in his first game in 8-9 months. How are they ruining him?

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
What’s your point?

Slafkovsky played a pretty good 2nd and awesome 3rd period, he took a step compared to last year already, more used to NA ice. They played him near 19 minutes with PP1 in his first game in 8-9 months. How are they ruining him?
Last year I said He should have gone to the AHL and I think I was proven right. You can easily tell that Slaf wants to be the guy and some of the pressure is getting to him. They need to give him Quality teammates to play with instead of playing on the 3rd line with a revolving door of line-mates.

I really think Slaf would excel on a line with Dach and Anderson and I hope that is what the line is for the 1st game of the habs season.

how did Reinbacher look?
a little slow mentally but looking like a seasoned pro and probably the best defender on the ice for the Habs.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
An absolute blast at the Rock tonight for my son's first game. Of course, being two years old, it was all fun and games until the lights went out for the intro and the goal horn went off 4 times in 5 minutes. :laugh: It startled him for sure, but we let him do his thing on the concourse and he enjoyed himself in his own way. Still an untouchable moment for me as a father.

The game was an absolute throttling and I loved every second of it.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
An absolute blast at the Rock tonight for my son's first game. Of course, being two years old, it was all fun and games until the lights went out for the intro and the goal horn went off 4 times in 5 minutes. :laugh: It startled him for sure, but we let him do his thing on the concourse and he enjoyed himself in his own way. Still an untouchable moment for me as a father.

Awesome! Hopefully he’s lucky enough to catch a few more games this year!

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor

My oldest is 26 and he still cries when the goal born goes off.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E

Did you have those headphones for him I see around the arena? Considering that for the nephews

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad