GDT: Preseason – Sabres at Hurricanes – Fri Oct 3, 7:00PM ET – TV: None – Radio: 550-AM

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Gras

Mar 21, 2014
Phoenix
Yea, I'm just stirring the pot. I remember I went years ago when they were at the fairgrounds and only had about 7-10k fans.

Perhaps the Canes could move to a town more crazy about hockey. I heard New England is a hotbed. Something sounds wrong about the name New England Hurricanes. Does anyone have a better suggestion?

Hartford?

stokes84

Jun 30, 2008
Charleston, SC
Reinhart's best period so far. Very assertive. Girgensons is rusty and it shows. Failed to recognize the pinch until it was too late and generally fighting the puck. Grigorenko looks like he has some tired legs. He needs to pick it up. Zadorov brings such a unique element. He absolutely should be on this team if we were trying to field the best team possible.

mgeise

May 20, 2006
Fargo, ND
Reinhart's best period so far. Very assertive. Girgensons is rusty and it shows. Failed to recognize the pinch until it was too late and generally fighting the puck. Grigorenko looks like he has some tired legs. He needs to pick it up. Zadorov brings such a unique element. He absolutely should be on this team if we were trying to field the best team possible.

Just **** it and let Zadorov and Ristolainen figure it out as a pairing this year. Won't happen, but it would make this defense a whole lot more interesting.

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
@BuffaloSabres: #CanesSabres RT @duffersabres Tough period for #Sabres Gorges hurt, left game after LaRose boarding maj. DZone exits not as crisp as vs Caps

ZeroPT*

Man I love when commentators try and sugar coat a dirty play.

"LaRose had really good jump on that play" Damn right he did. He leaped right into Gorges..

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
Man I love when commentators try and sugar coat a dirty play.

"LaRose had really good jump on that play" Damn right he did. He leaped right into Gorges..

They also said, more than once, the penalty was the right call. They are not being obscene homers :dunno:

ZeroPT*

They also said, more than once, the penalty was the right call. They are not being obscene homers :dunno:

Still lame to do that. If it's a penalty it's a penalty. no need to sugar coat it.

If this is a showing of how Buffalo will be this year I don't mind it one bit :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad