GWT: Premier League Week 3

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Nope, if you're offside you're offside. We would like to see super close calls go in favour of attacking teams. Sometimes(most in fact) don't happen. You have no leg to stand on here...especially when you consider who actually ended up "scoring"

That fact that we would all like to see super close calls go in favor of the attacking teams is my leg to stand on :)

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
The only surprise is that is wasn't Kane.

Typical Liverpool here. Dominate the game. Miss some sitters. Let the other team back in the game.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Oh I certainly can. Mane probably should have gotten a 2nd yellow but it you are offsides by a nose hair the tie should go to the attacking team. I didn't think that was offsides and I didn't think that was a PK on Matip. You are just as impartial if you don't think Vertonghen should have had a PK called on him.

Both should have been PK's and Mane should be off.

Anyway, it's level now, Liverpool must be careful now.

Not sure how the announcers or anyone thinks Liverpool is dominating. Possession is 50/50. Shots are 9-8. Corners are 3-4. Liverpool committed way more fouls......1-1 is fair.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Both should have been PK's and Mane should be off.

Anyway, it's level now, Liverpool must be careful now.

Not sure how the announcers or anyone thinks Liverpool is dominating. Possession is 50/50. Shots are 9-8. Corners are 3-4. Liverpool committed way more fouls......1-1 is fair.

Liverpool should have been up at least 3-0 going into half time.

Matip/Janssen is never a PK. If that was a PK every striker in the country would do that just to force PKs and red cards. It's not a PK if the forward gives and established defender a hug.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Milner should never be left back.

It's actually absurd that Klopp won't sign a left back. They want to finish top 4 and challenge for higher yet no other contender has that gaping a hole.

Jeffrey

Feb 2, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
It's actually absurd that Klopp won't sign a left back. They want to finish top 4 and challenge for higher yet no other contender has that gaping a hole.
I give the benefit of the doubt to Klopp that he is on to get somebody but he does not want to tip the media. If not this is stupid.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Liverpool really unlucky to not come away with 3 points here.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I give the benefit of the doubt to Klopp that he is on to get somebody but he does not want to tip the media. If not this is stupid.

It's not going to happen. Klopp said Hector and Chilwell were too expensive and isn't going for anyone else except Pulisic. This is also the only game (besides Burton) that Liverpool have been hurt badly by having that hole there.

Liverpool really need 3 players, another Mane type wing, a defensive midfielder and yes the elusive left back.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
4 points from the those first three games is fine. They were at the 2nd and 3rd place teams from the year before.

Well they doubled their points return from the equivalent fixtures last year but with that Burnley loss it's sour to me.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I think he did it good today. But longterm? No.

He really should have done better for that goal. Had no positional sense of where he should have been (because he is not a LB).

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
He really should have done better for that goal. Had no positional sense of where he should have been (because he is not a LB).

Maybe your right, but Moreno have proven to not defend well aswell. I'd prefer getting someone like Hector or Rodriguez but don't think it will happen. I trust Milner more that Moreno when it comes to defend. Hopefully Matip will keep his place in the starting line up

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Well they doubled their points return from the equivalent fixtures last year but with that Burnley loss it's sour to me.

Mignolet hasnt been the problem, but just have to wait Karius comes back. If they can get him back before the 2nd break that would be great.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad