GWT: Premier League Week 3

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Maybe your right, but Moreno have proven to not defend well aswell. I'd prefer getting someone like Hector or Rodriguez but don't think it will happen. I trust Milner more that Moreno when it comes to defend

They are both band aids. It is ridiculous someone hasn't been signed even if they have to overpay.

Jeffrey

Feb 2, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
Maybe your right, but Moreno have proven to not defend well aswell. I'd prefer getting someone like Hector or Rodriguez but don't think it will happen. I trust Milner more that Moreno when it comes to defend

Exactly Moreno is not better but that does not mean that Milner is a good left back.

They should throw the money at Wolfsburg for Rodriguez although I'm suspicious that he is looking for CL football. Anyway they need somebody.

Gambar

Fire Hendry
Nov 12, 2007
Chicago, IL
Spurs were atrocious today; lucky to have gotten a point.

It's pretty remarkable how different they look when Dembele is out of the lineup.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Great goal by Hazard. He's been fantastic so far this year, close to his 14-15 form.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Good to get four points from Arsenal and Spurs away games given those are two of our toughest fixtures every season, but giving up that goal was absurd.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Good to get four points from Arsenal and Spurs away games given those are two of our toughest fixtures every season, but giving up that goal was absurd.

It's the same story. They can't help but let teams back in.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
Howard Webb thinks it should have been a penalty for United. What else is new?

Hey look, that Mkhitaryan guy is pretty good.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Deficient Mode;121675821[B said:
]Howard Webb thinks it should have been a penalty for United. What else is new?[/B]

Hey look, that Mkhitaryan guy is pretty good.

Did you even watch the video? Clear as day penalty and he explained how the rule book interprets those and how it shouöd've been a penalty.

Also, you do know that City actually benefited most out of Webb?

Ar-too

Zealous Scrub
Jan 8, 2004
Columbus, OH
I can hardly be accused of being a Man U apologist, but that is a clear as day penalty.

82nd minute... why doesn't Shaw shoot there?

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
Did you even watch the video? Clear as day penalty ans he explained how the rule book interprets those and how it shouöd've been a penalty.

Also, you do know that City actually benefited most out of Webb?

It was a joke. Calm down. I know it was a penalty.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->