GWT: Premier League Week 3

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
without a doubt every call going liverpools way...still not sure how the standup jersey pull wasnt a penalty in first half

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
without a doubt every call going liverpools way...still not sure how the standup jersey pull wasnt a penalty in first half

Wouldn't go that far.

Vertonghen shoving Matip was worse. Janssen ran into Matip and hugged him. Matip stood his ground.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
That looked slightly offside. Could've been called either way.

Btw Mane is lucky to be on the field anyway.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Kane and Eriksen have done zero all match. Really, the whole of Tottenham has been pretty terrible, but Alli has been trying, though.

Jeffrey

Feb 2, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
If that was a penalty I would just stop watching football altogether. This happen at least 4 or 5 times a game. Matip never moved in the direction of Jansse and it's not because Janssen put his arm in the air and complain to the ref that make it a penalty.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
lallana totally was...not sure what you're seeing

Tie at worst and tie is supposed to go to the attacking team. Tottenham lucky enough to still be in this game. We all know the Kane equalizer is coming.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
wow...you two cannot be impartial at all...ok, logging off...

Oh I certainly can. Mane probably should have gotten a 2nd yellow but it you are offsides by a nose hair the tie should go to the attacking team. I didn't think that was offsides and I didn't think that was a PK on Matip. You are just as impartial if you don't think Vertonghen should have had a PK called on him.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Oh I certainly can. Mane probably should have gotten a 2nd yellow but it you are offsides by a nose hair the tie should go to the attacking team. I didn't think that was offsides and I didn't think that was a PK on Matip. You are just as impartial if you don't think Vertonghen should have had a PK called on him.

Nope, if you're offside you're offside. We would like to see super close calls go in favour of attacking teams. Sometimes(most in fact) don't happen. You have no leg to stand on here...especially when you consider who actually ended up "scoring"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad