GWT: Premier League Week 3

Hesher

Sagan for President
Jan 22, 2013
Slovakia
Late winners are awesome :D Seriously, how much better did United look with Mkh and Rashford? Both should start against City.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Can tell Elmohamady isn't a right back. Looked clueless when Rooney took that position and subsequently ran past him.

Their goalkeeper played great. Had never heard of him before.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I actually found out only today that Martial's had some off-pitch problems (broke up with his girlfirend and the mother of his kids) so I understand if his head isn't quite there. A break might do him some good, let him get his head to normal. Rashford can easily fill the slot.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Jose saying at BT Sports that Fellaini is a defensive workhorse and he's needed in those situaitons when the opponent start throwing long balls. Or something like that.

Also hinted at playing a Darmian-Jones-Smalling-Rojo backline in EL games.

Rio constantly using "we" when talking about United. <3

Last edited:

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Holy, beautiful goal. As soon as I saw de Bruyne make that kick I thought, someone's putting that in for sure

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
That's gotta be a ban right? I assume the FA is going to review that this week.

Thankfully it wasn't Costa that did it. Don't need 42 pages of "classlessness" talk.

I wonder if the FA catches Lamela's eye gouge on Lovren

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Big fan of Aguero but that elbow deserves a suspension. Everyone could see he did it on purpose. Totally unnecessary.

City, Man U and Chelsea with good starts. The clubs I predicted to finish top 3 this season.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
FA are investigating Aguero's elbow.

Looks pretty clear cut case for a suspension:

display

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad