GWT: Premier League Round 2

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Thank you Trippier.

His crosses were not great in the first half but nice to see he brought back his WC skills to London.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Dele is getting frustrated he was open there for a goal And Lamela didn't get it to him. He's getting really frustrated today

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Coco impressive coming on... maybe he can get back to his best finally. Always looking dangerous when on the ball today.

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
Yeah, Spurs are running them over now.

Lamela and Dembele made a difference. Dier is just too robotic/predictable in possession for me, really prevents Spurs from attacking the way they can.

hersky77

Oct 29, 2007
Again as I said last week you spend 23 Million pounds on a keeper but you keep on putting out chech for what reason. For the slime chance he somehow becomes the chech of Chelsea.

He’s washed up at this point. But if arsenal wants to keep on wilting away, I’m all for it

Blender

Dec 2, 2009

I expect Hazard and Kovacic to both come off the bench at some point.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
The Wolves-Leicester game is the exact reason why I think expectations should be tempered for the Wolves this season. Not saying they aren’t a good team but I think this season they will get the experience and then next season will be when they are challenging for a top 6 spot.

lol, can't wait for another Xhaka masterclass. Kante is gunna eat him alive.
I’m really excited for Hazard and Kovacic to come on. Especially Hazard who I have on my fantasy team.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
The Wolves-Leicester game is the exact reason why I think expectations should be tempered for the Wolves this season. Not saying they aren’t a good team but I think this season they will get the experience and then next season will be when they are challenging for a top 6 spot.
I thought they were the better team in the first 25 minutes or so, but their 3 man defense looked really vulnerable to counter attacks and it cost them. They also failed to score on some massive chances that should have been goals. Overall Leicester got it done when they needed to, and that's why they won.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
How has Granit Xhaka fooled multiple managers throughout his career into thinking he's starter material? I don't get it man.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad