GWT: Premier League Round 2

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
and again. in Czech there's a saying along the lines of "you don't score it, you get scored on". in full evidence tonight

Reactions: KJS14

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
All this great talent is actually going to be able to play football now. It's going to be extremely liberating for them.

Look out Prem.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Morata started off well last season as well, so until I see some consistency I'm unconvinced he has the quality to even play here.

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
Morata started off well last season as well, so until I see some consistency I'm unconvinced he has the quality to even play here.

It's a mental thing for him. He's got a ton of talent.

Sarri will find a way to get his career back on track.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Defense could be shaky, Luiz and Rüdiger are always good for a mistake..so scoring a lot of goals might be necessary.
I'd rather Christensen be in there over Luiz for that reason. Rudiger has been more than fine since the mid point of last season.

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
We can't even get the ball far enough up the pitch to get Ozil/Mkhi on the ball.

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
Defense could be shaky, Luiz and Rüdiger are always good for a mistake..so scoring a lot of goals might be necessary.

Yeah, Luiz is pretty unreliable , but Rudiger will still improve, as will Christensen. Unlike a lot of managers these days, Sarri makes the players he has convincingly better.

It might be an issue occasionally , but they're gunna have the ball most of the time now. I think top 4 was a lock the moment they hired Sarri.

This team has a ton of talent that's been dying to play football.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
We can't even get the ball far enough up the pitch to get Ozil/Mkhi on the ball.
I'm missing the guy in your avatar. At least he'd have possession while looking bad.

Emery looks bad without possession. Mark my words, he will be one of Arsenal's worst managers ever.

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
I'm missing the guy in your avatar. At least he'd have possession while looking bad.

Emery looks bad without possession. Mark my words, he will be one of Arsenal's worst managers ever.

I'm not ready to make statements like that about him, but I really don't get why we're trying to implement tactics with players that will never be able to fit them. This has been the most pathetic 30min of Arsenal football I've ever seen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad