GWT: Premier League Round 2

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
I’m really excited for Hazard and Kovacic to come on. Especially Hazard who I have on my fantasy team.

Yeah, if Chelsea becomes anything like Napoli (I believe they will) , Hazard is going to absolutely explode. He's a much better player than Insigne, imo. If Sarri gets tired of Morata, then perhaps he'll play Hazard in the false 9 , similar to what he did with Mertens (who Sarri made look like an elite player, imo).

He made Napoli a force to be reckoned with, and now he has much better players to mould. If Chelsea stays patient with him, they're gunna be outstanding. I'm not sure a lot of Prem fans know exactly how good Sarri is. He's brilliant.

Smart play having him on your fantasy team, imo.

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
Why are we still trying to have Petr Cech play it out of the back? We're constantly giving up possession in our own half.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
They were pretty bad.

Bad enough they might have thought about tinkering with the lineup...

Great play by Chelsea there, too bad Arsenal didn't manage to put that one in a minute eariler but that's how it goes

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
I do love how fluid Sarri has Chelsea playing compared with the pretty rigid style Conte had. Much more movement on the pitch so far.

Wait till 6 months from now. This is nothing.

they're gunna carve defenses alive.

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
Also Arsenal's backline have gotten beat by 2 Chelsea players running straight over the top about 3-4 times now.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Bad enough they might have thought about tinkering with the lineup...

Great play by Chelsea there, too bad Arsenal didn't manage to put that one in a minute eariler but that's how it goes
It crazy that at least twice in this game they have gotten in behind Bellerin. I thought he would be the strongest one in the back line but currently looks like the weakest.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Wait till 6 months from now. This is nothing.

they're gunna carve defenses alive.
Oh I know it's early, it's still good to see.

Just like last week, you can already see Arsenal is just completely losing Kante when he's making runs as well. I expect him to have his best offensive season ever playing a more forward position with Jorginho behind him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad