Premier League 2019-20

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
The winner thus far is Southampton knowing Liverpool will be exhausted after this game.

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Besides the first 10-15 minutes of each halves Liverpool has been super frustrating to see tonight. Look sloppy with poor passes and touches

Reactions: koyvoo

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
All teams do. I have still yet to find an instance of a ref changing a decision because a player complained.

I mean, you're not arguing to change the current call, you're arguing so the ref thinks about it next time and gives that 50/50 to you instead of against you.

That or like LITN said, it's straight up wasting time to get the defense set.

Reactions: bluesfan94

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
TAA in for Robertson is 100% a sub you make when you care about keeping Robertson fresher for the weekend and you're willing to sacrifice quality in this game.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
I mean, you're not arguing to change the current call, you're arguing so the ref thinks about it next time and gives that 50/50 to you instead of against you.

That or like LITN said, it's straight up wasting time to get the defense set.
I know, I was being a bit hyperbolic with it. It's mostly a time wasting move, especially when they looking visibly upset. When they try to influence calls, it's done in a much more calm manner.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
Didn't we learn from the match at Newcastle that you want Shaqiri over the ball in that spot?
I think the ball position at Newcastle was closer to the goal line, unless I didn't get a good enough look at this one, which is possible because I was on a conference call.

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
I think the ball position at Newcastle was closer to the goal line, unless I didn't get a good enough look at this one, which is possible because I was on a conference call.

Not sure, but I was being tongue-in-cheek. Late in a game I'd always want an inswinger on a dangerous free kick though.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
This is one of the first times I've listened to a soccer game on audio. Wasn't sure how I'd feel about it, but I think both the pace of the game and the announcers have made it entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad