Premier League 2019-20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I don't hate him, I dislike people who think he's actually good, those are the nuts I have a problem with.
He is actually good. He can be inconsistent, and age hasn't helped with that, but he's still good. Weren't you one of the people that said a club could never win a title with him as a starter, then we did and you avoided it?

Reactions: bluesfan94

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
It was definately a weak penalty. Not enough to overturn if the TV angle was on the other side it would have been more accurate.

Very frustrated if they lose this game with that gift wrap penalty.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
He is actually good. He can be inconsistent, and age hasn't helped with that, but he's still good. Weren't you one of the people that said a club could never win a title with him as a starter, then we did and you avoided it?

They said that about Milner too. I think some people here have no idea what they're even watching.

Reactions: Blender

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
No Yellow card on Mount holding Salah shirt to pass by him? And one on Trent winning his 50/50. Come on wake up!

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Because he is an elite player from a country that is not known for producing elite players. Players at his level from European or South American nations are just much less surprising.
I mean, Africa in general has produce plenty of elite talents from various countries.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Because he is an elite player from a country that is not known for producing elite players. Players at his level from European or South American nations are just much less surprising.

It's more notable that until recently his club had only developed one NT level player of note. The odds of a super small club developing a player like that are infinitesimal.

Reactions: kyle evs48
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->