GWT: Premier League 12/31-1/4

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
They are done. Think Sunderland is too. This Swansea win changes things for them. Could see Watford as the 3rd team.
Swans aren't bad in possession and Llorente is heating up. If they can get a center back that isn't a disaster they should stay up. To me Palace will go down. They have way too much talent for that to be happening, but that club is broken right now and looks dreadful.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Argh conflicted between watching Poch take Chelsea down and Sampoli finally beating Madrid.

There's also WJC.:(

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Swans aren't bad in possession and Llorente is heating up. If they can get a center back that isn't a disaster they should stay up. To me Palace will go down. They have way too much talent for that to be happening, but that club is broken right now and looks dreadful.

I think Sam will keep them up, I will be surprised if they are relegated. He knows how get enough points. They persisted with Pardew about a month too long. After they lost to Swansea and it was their 6 loss in a row, he should have been sacked.

Edo

The Mightiest Club
Jun 7, 2003
vancouver
wowhockey.com
Aren't those cable channels though? Does that really count as free?

Too bad Arsenal couldn't have put another one in. Not so common that the whistle is blown right on time with a team going on the attack like that, but after that weak red I suppose they can't really complain

TSN 1 is part of a regular cable package. 2-5 I think you have to pay for. It's not a ridiculous price like the garbage that Rogers charge for Sportsnet World.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
How Rogers uses Sportsnet World is disgusting. I wouldn't have an issue if they only put games on there when they had overflow, but when they show highlights or darts on 3 channels and stick the game on the premium channel that is a pure cash grab.

Jeffrey

Feb 2, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
How Rogers uses Sportsnet World is disgusting. I wouldn't have an issue if they only put games on there when they had overflow, but when they show highlights or darts on 3 channels and stick the game on the premium channel that is a pure cash grab.
Yes. I want one official EPL channel not 3 ****ing channels (TSN, Sportsnet, Sportsnet World) and not one (SW) at a ridiculous price...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad