GWT: Premier League 12/31-1/4

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Those are stats. the teams that "benefitted" most from Webb as the ref, were City and Arsenal.

The last 20 Liverpool games he reffed, they were 5-2-13. Liverpool had 29 Yellow Cards and 1 Red Card. Liverpool opponents had 40 Yellow Cards and 0 Red Cards.

I did not say anything about who benefitted from Webb. I do not care who benefitted from Webb. I did not realize that you were a Webb historian though; interesting hobby. Did you watch all twenty of those games that you are referencing by any chance?

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I did not say anything about who benefitted from Webb. I do not care who benefitted from Webb. I did not realize that you were a Webb historian though; interesting hobby. Did you watch all twenty of those games that you are referencing by any chance?

These stats were published numerous times when and even before he retired, debunking several internet myths that the idiot fans constructed.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
These stats were published numerous times when and even before he retired, debunking several internet myths that the idiot fans constructed.

You didn't answer my question of how many of those games you actually watched. I'll wait.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Probably only the ones vs United. Also watching games is not required on this site to make a perfect evaluation.

It's also not required to call a fan base idiots according to yourself. In fact it's very ignorant when you admittedly had not seen the majority of games that you are referencing to make your point.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
It's also not required to call a fan base idiots according to yourself. In fact it's very ignorant when you admittedly had not seen the majority of games that you are referencing to make your point.

All (sports)fans are idiots. Including you and myself. Search your feelings, you know it's true.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->