Pre-Game Talk: Pregame canesisles game 3

emptyNedder

Not seeking rents
Sponsor
Jan 17, 2018
do you ever just think about how good of a contract we convinced jaccob slavin to sign?
And likely not even the best for the team.
Teravainen at similar cost--as MSP likes to argue point-producing forwards might be more valuable.
Pesce at 30% less money. I haven't convinced many of you that Pesce had a better year, but we can all agree he is not 30% less valuable.

PayPay

Apr 29, 2019
Greenville, NC
I can't stand people who feel the need to call all their beers fancy names like "Trappist" or acronyms like "IPA", as if it wasn't just good old beer in the end in the can or bottle. Snobbery, I say. Beer is beer. To beer or not to beer, that is the question.

What's beer pong tho?

P.S. It's ameliorating to know that from a chemistry viewpoint alcohol is a solution. No problem!
"Beer Pong"~ a party game played a most college parties or other parties. Basically you drink beer and try to bounce ping pong balls off a table into the Red plastic Cups. The more drunk you get the harder it is to do it.

Dec 30, 2013

Martinook right now:

giphy.gif

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
I bet Martinook plays tomorrow. Presumably, he is resting his quad or hammy so that he doesnt re aggravate anything before the game.

I wonder about Ferland though. He would need a practice to get back into the swing of things. He isnt practicing today on a line, just skating. Maybe game 4 or 5 he comes back.

BladeRunner66

Two-Headed Jerk
Oct 23, 2017
"Beer Pong"~ a party game played a most college parties or other parties. Basically you drink beer and try to bounce ping pong balls off a table into the Red plastic Cups. The more drunk you get the harder it is to do it.
You can also take it to the next lvl... Hit the ping pong ball in an opponent's glass, he gets to chug his beer & you score a point for your team.
https_3A_2F_2Fimg.evbuc.com_2Fhttp_253A_252F_252Fcdn.evbuc.com_252Fimages_252F17727854_252F75350240185_252F1_252Foriginal.jpg_3Frect_3D0_252C0_252C600_252C300_26s_3D1734efd17badb3a80189f07682a91d2a

Watch the BeerFest movie to see more marvelous Beer games!

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
I hope the crowd goes buck wild in support of Svech. Would love for him to get amped up from this crowd and deliver a real game-breaker performance.

I know I’ll be going wild for him, freakin love the kid! I’d love to hear the 18,000+ Caniacs all chant Andrei Svechnikov in unison, would go over hilariously since 75% of people can’t seem to pronounce his last name right lol.

Ole Gil

May 9, 2009
This "bad puck luck" narrative from the Isles is laughable. If a little bad puck luck (ignores slavin tip in, I guess) is all it takes to lose at home to a injury plagued team playing okay hockey, what's going to happen when you're on the road against a healthier team and they play well?

You'd think you'd want at least one decisive game, where you can even withstand a little bad luck, but were the better team, so you win anyway.

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
This "bad puck luck" narrative from the Isles is laughable. If a little bad puck luck (ignores slavin tip in, I guess) is all it takes to lose at home to a injury plagued team playing okay hockey, what's going to happen when you're on the road against a healthier team and they play well?

You'd think you'd want at least one decisive game, where you can even withstand a little bad luck, but were the better team, so you win anyway.

Tbh a lot of us were talking about puck luck the first half of the season.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00