Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
AF83upP.gif

:laugh: well done, I was looking for that :handclap:

Ebs4Josi

Nov 22, 2014
Oilers 10-1

Yak 5 goals, Hall 5 goals.

This is as likely as us winning a close game. Both very unlikely, almost impossible results.

ponokanocker

Nov 17, 2009
Schultz being sat tells me something has changed. He has been aweful for a long time and never seen this type of treatment. Here's to hoping that either Eakins has pulled the blindfold off, or McT has decided to not honor their hand shaken agreement to play him, or Nicholson has finally stepped in and said enough is enough. Maybe there finally is something happening for the positive.

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
I hate to admit that I enjoyed the Blackhawks blowout in some demented comedic sort of way and am kind of secretly hoping for another blowout tonight.

Wondering how many losses they can endure before management changes occur.

Taking the last 8 years in account. A long freaking time. Management should have been changed forever ago. Instead we have an old boys club running the show.

Horseradish

Dec 9, 2005
London, ON
Schultz being sat tells me something has changed. He has been aweful for a long time and never seen this type of treatment. Here's to hoping that either Eakins has pulled the blindfold off, or McT has decided to not honor their hand shaken agreement to play him, or Nicholson has finally stepped in and said enough is enough. Maybe there finally is something happening for the positive.

God damn, I hope you're right. Right about NOW would be a wonderful time for Klefbom to assume his rightful place in our top-4, too.

gqmixmaster

Jun 1, 2006
Compared with Nashville

-Oilers have scored 10 less
-Have been scored on 32 more times
-Nashville has played 1 less game than us

My prediction: 4-1 Nashville

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
Compared with Nashville

-Oilers have scored 10 less
-Have been scored on 32 more times
-Nashville has played 1 less game than us

My prediction: 4-1 Nashville

Whatever the score is, we're going to lose. But we'll count on Eakins with his post game moral victories.

KGM

Oct 10, 2014
Wonder who's going to make the Moral Stanley Cup Playoffs this year.

Jun 9, 2011
K, we're winning this one. This is the one, it's a must win. That is our win streak, but it's against a GOOD team. Then we go back to horrible.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Its sad to say, but I am excited to watch game cause I hope itll be a blow out so Oils management hurry up and make a deal... I am excited to see what the deal will be

DarkSaturn

Sep 10, 2008
You know... if we had #1 and #2 d-men, a second pairing of Petry/Marincin would probably be really good. Instead Marincin is the new whipping boy, and Petry is as good as gone...

Dec 3, 2005
Vancouver BC
Its sad to say, but I am excited to watch game cause I hope itll be a blow out so Oils management hurry up and make a deal... I am excited to see what the deal will be

Ugghhh, no deal is going to save these guys, they're going to have to stick with the players they have now. The season is lost...bring in another player to replace a disgruntled player? We'll have to trade the whole team.

Raab

Oct 6, 2007
The Oilers need to bench the entire team.

Or just have MacT and Lowe lace 'em up. That would also be acceptable.

Out Draisaitl and Schultz, in MacT and Lowe. I like the idea, they can't be any worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad