Pre-Game Talk: Preds @ Sens

Status
Not open for further replies.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Really? You think hoffman would be disappointed at playing more mins on the second line? That doesn't sound right to me. Guys that get to this level want to be the best, and thrive on challenges. Playing sheltered mins on the rookie line 10 mins a night might be comfortable, but it's not where Hoffman likely wants to be if he believes in himself.

Playing 10 sheltered mins a night doesn't make them the 2nd line. They are having more success in their current role than our second line, but that is very different than being our second line.

I know any player on a hot streak like he is compared to the rest of his career wont want to be moved off the current line yes. Its only sheltered in defensive zone faceoffs they roll 4 lines for the most part. He is on the PP again what more would the player want? I wouldn't want to play with guys that are ineffective right now opposed to guys im ripping it up with that's for sure.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Michalek-Smith-Neil is gonna get ugly unless they play 10mins or less.

I honestly think they will be better than Smith Legwand Neil. Smith sucks on the wing he needs to be skating to be effective, this way there is also no pressure on Michalek to score I think they might be alright.

Ryan Legwand Zibanejad on the other hand I am worried about that is a really really slow line.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Another backup. We are ****ed :laugh:

Weird that i almost always prefer playing the opposing starter with this team, this recent version of the Sens almost always make backups/third stringers/guys off the street look superb.

miss those older teams where if you put your backup in against us it meant one thing....point night!

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
I honestly think they will be better than Smith Legwand Neil. Smith sucks on the wing he needs to be skating to be effective, this way there is also no pressure on Michalek to score I think they might be alright.

Ryan Legwand Zibanejad on the other hand I am worried about that is a really really slow line.

No worries then, as Zibanejad will be centering Hoffman and Stone, while Greening comes in for Lazar who is out with a minor injury and will play with Ryan and Legs.

operasen

Apr 27, 2004
Citizen said Phillips was iffy. With Lazar in the basement, could be that stomach flu in the home and got them both

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad