GDT: Preds @ hot garbage

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
I'm going to be really disappointed if there is nobody behind the Nashville penalty box giving Ribeiro so much **** right now.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Also I'd like to point out that the Coyotes being referred to as hot garbage is offensive to rubbish everywhere.

Etch

Relegate the Oilers
Jun 1, 2011
Moncton, NB
It's just so frustrating seeing him get treated this way. Tip requests Klas ****ing Dahlback because he has a man crush on him and both him and campbell just instantly jump ahead of Gormley who'se been waiting for so long and they just keep him around to either scratch or play his off side. Not even OEL can play on his off side.

I honestly hope we just trade him and he becomes a monster and scores 5 goals every game he plays against us for the rest of his career, staring down Dave Tippet after each and every one.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
I honestly hope we just trade him and he becomes a monster and scores 5 goals every game he plays against us for the rest of his career, staring down Dave Tippet after each and every one.

How about Tippett gets fired and replaced by a coach with no obvious bias who lets Gormley play.. because I prefer that.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Gormley to the box....He'll never play again :laugh:

Moore's fault. Completely out of position, trying to play high when he's on the right.

Campbell is just terrible. Struggling to get the puck out against a vicious forecheck? Better backhand it around my own boards to nobody.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
After having to put up with Mike Smith's **** for so long, Domingue looks like Carey Price in comparison.

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
Moore's fault. Completely out of position, trying to play high when he's on the right.

Campbell is just terrible. Struggling to get the puck out against a vicious forecheck? Better backhand it around my own boards to nobody.

Moore's looked like **** in every game he's played so far. Campbell has pretty much looked awful, since about his 5th. game with us.

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
Yay moss, BTW did anyone else notice that the one fan on the hat trick challenge said that moss was one of her favorites. Eww

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Yay moss, BTW did anyone else notice that the one fan on the hat trick challenge said that moss was one of her favorites. Eww

Moss said Chipchura had talent and "You can see why he was a first rounder" in the pregame.

They both need to go.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Makes you wonder, do the casual fans just have absolutely no sense of what is good and what is bad when it comes to a player? There's so many people that appreciate the likes of Moss and Chipchura, and it's completely mind boggling.

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
Makes you wonder, do the casual fans just have absolutely no sense of what is good and what is bad when it comes to a player? There's so many people that appreciate the likes of Moss and Chipchura, and it's completely mind boggling.

They probably don't watch hockey outside of the Coyotes, so they don't know any better. Either that, or they're just stupid.

Etch

Relegate the Oilers
Jun 1, 2011
Moncton, NB
Not sure if you guys heard the pregame Tip presser, but he called Chipchura "a poor mans datsyuk." I almost fell out of my chair laughing.

I can't make this stuff up. :laugh:

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Not sure if you guys heard the pregame Tip presser, but he called Chipchura "a poor mans datsyuk."

st3wehcf.b0g.gif

I'm done, I'm out. I can't even.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Not sure if you guys heard the pregame Tip presser, but he called Chipchura "a poor mans datsyuk." I almost fell out of my chair laughing.

I can't make this stuff up. :laugh:

I need video proof. Can't believe that would come out of an NHL coach.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
He needs to be fired for that comment alone.

That is the ultimate tire pumping comment. Exhibit A that Tippett is a players coach until the bitter end. Also wonderful evidence that he's wholly incapable of correcting judging players and being impartial.

Find video of it, please. People need to be aware that this was actually said.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad