GDT: Preds @ hot garbage

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
My original prediction for the game:

27-1 Arizona tonight.

Ribs with a hat trick.

Mike Smith scores 2 and rings another off the post.

Trotz is behind the bench again and the trio of knuckleheads are still scratched.

Weber wears a Flyers jersey under his Preds one. Suter sits back and laughs.

Vokoun comes out of retirement to play the 3rd and gives up no goals.

Poile gets left in the desert with Seth Jones who are then picked up by the Las Vegas expansion franchise.

Jokinen wins a cup.

These are some good predictions.

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
Really hoping for your best tank effort tonight; we're in a tailspin and a half right now :(

You could get this tank...

Thomas_Tank_Engine_1.JPG

engine

The Grocery Stick

AZDomiNation
Oct 30, 2014
ID
Preds leading scorer has 54 points, 22 points more than the Coyotes leading scorer. Sure would be nice to have a forward like that. Oh well...yaaah tank.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
I will be watching in anticipation of three things;

1. Someone ****ing destroys Mike Ribeiro
  2. Gormley playing a solid game, only to be benched again because he's not sleeping with Dino Dave
  3. A solid regulation loss

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona

2. Gormley playing a solid game, only to be benched again because he's not sleeping with Dino Dave

And this is exactly why never sees ice time.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014

And this is exactly why never sees ice time.

If we start playing people solely based on merit we'll forsake the detroit model and become the oilers.

doaner

Aug 21, 2008
SURPRISE!
I'm testing the theory. I watched the throwback game (my first this season since getting fox sports) and we won. I'm gonna watch tonight. If we win, I'm immediately canceling it.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Can you believe all the ******** they are spewing about Chip? They act like we don't watch the damn game. He's damn near useless. This is actually upsetting me... if they ****en keep this guy here.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Can you believe all the ******** they are spewing about Chip? They act like we don't watch the damn game. He's damn near useless. This is actually upsetting me... if they ****en keep this guy here.
It's almost like they do it to piss us off specifically. The majority of us know how absolutely god awful Kyle Chipchura is, yet game in game out, he is talked about like some sort of god.

Sciamachy

Shadow Coyote
Jan 31, 2008

I can't tell if they think we are this stupid or if they themselves are actually just this dumb.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Since they actually use Tippett's stupid phrases I'm sure they are just parroting. On another note I don't remember Tip using such awful made up phrases like "lot's of try" last season....

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
I can't tell if they think we are this stupid or if they themselves are actually just this dumb.
They're just dumb. Tyson Nash legitimately believes that Kyle Chipchura is the definition of Coyotes hockey, and right now he'd be correct, because we ****ing suck. It's like Nash and McConnell have entered some sort of alternate reality where Chicphura is Wayne Gretzky and the Coyotes are constantly first in the league.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
I think Chipchura will hang around next year as the 13th forward. He'll be on an expiring contract. No real savings dumping him and bringing in a similar guy. And hopefully he'll play like he wants another NHL contract.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
I think Chipchura will hang around next year as the 13th forward. He'll be on an expiring contract. No real savings dumping him and bringing in a similar guy. And hopefully he'll play like he wants another NHL contract.

You better believe if he is hear again next year he will be taking a prospects spot in our top 9. If not as a center, he plays wing as well.

Great start for Gormley.

Etch

Relegate the Oilers
Jun 1, 2011
Moncton, NB
Really nice to see them healthy scratch Gormley for a few games to play other bums and then they put him in only because Murphy is sick and make HIM play the his off side.

Really setting Gormley up for success there. FFS.

As I type this he bobbles a puck which could arguably be partly because it's his off side and has to take a penalty. Unreal.

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
Really nice to see them healthy scratch Gormley for a few games to play other bums and then they put him in only because Murphy is sick and make HIM play the his off side.

Really setting Gormley up for success there. FFS.

As I type this he bobbles a puck which could arguably be partly because it's his off side and has to take a penalty. Unreal.

This.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad