Post-Game Talk: Preds @ Ducks - 9:00

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
Well, if we can score three goals for every goal they score we're in good shape.

Why is their goal song some awful track from NHL13?

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
What's happening. We are scoring goals. 3-0. Wilson with 2 of them. Fisher with number 19.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
This is why MDZ has been in the doghouse. Just gave away that goal. It isn't something that hasn't happened to other guys though but we go brain dead after getting a goal and give it back right away.

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
Looks like Trotz has been reading the board. I've noticed us skating the puck into the zone a lot so far tonight. It's worked to the tune of a 3-1 lead at the moment. Wilson has been on fire tonight.

GeauxPreds

Jul 5, 2013
yeah, it wasn't a great play by del zotto, needs to have more awareness and not get caught from behind like that, and THEN get beat to the loose puck behind the net.

Enoch

This is my boomstick
Jul 2, 2003
Cookeville TN
This is why MDZ has been in the doghouse. Just gave away that goal. It isn't something that hasn't happened to other guys though but we go brain dead after getting a goal and give it back right away.

Hamhuis and Klein made plays like that with about the same amount of frequency for many years. Heck, Hamhuis was routinely roasted until he left Nashville for those plays and mistakes at the point in the offensive zone.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
The forwards are scoring w/o help from the defenseman or from the PP. Sweet :)

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
SJ Sharks twitter feeds are openly rooting for the Preds in a wearing gold cheerleader uniforms kinda way.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Love that they are bringing the puck in rather than just the usual dump and chase style they generally use.

GeauxPreds

Jul 5, 2013
Wilson has been playing incredibly well, hopefully he cares this to the end of the season and into next season. These kind of games are what we've been hoping to see out of him.

Josi has to do better on clearing the crease there though. It was a juicy rebound but the ducks forward skated in uncontested while josi ran into rinne instead.

GeauxPreds

Jul 5, 2013
man I'm surprised trotz is putting out the same line that did nothing on the first PP. Put wilson out there, get him his hattrick.

Wilson Smith Jarnkrok on the second PP unit there. Interesting. Shame they were stuck with Ellis and MDZ mishandling the puck mostly that go around.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad