Pre-Game Talk: Preds @ Avs | Friday 7MT | You wanna play rough? Okay. Say hello to my little friend!

AvsRobin

Size doesn't matter!
Aug 10, 2010
Stockholm
MacKinnon must be the guy replacing Landy on the PP right? Who else was not getting PP time? McGinn? Might be McGinn taking Landys time then.

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
MacKinnon must be the guy replacing Landy on the PP right? Who else was not getting PP time? McGinn? Might be McGinn taking Landys time then.

Yup. Either McGinn or MacKinnon I'd presume. Obviously you could replace Tanguay/PAP at the points with Hejda and move them to Lando's spot, but it wouldn't make much sense.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Yeah, sometimes as an 18 year old defender not being noticed means your doing your job.

Still think it's too soon for him to be in the NHL especially as a bottom pairing D-man on the best D-roster in the league behind the Blues

Best d in the league is Hawks then followed by Kings, Bruins, Preds then Blues. But Yotes might actually even be ahead of Blues.

freeboy

Feb 27, 2012
Sunny Colorado
does anyone have an idea where I can stream the game from, im looking for free streaming of the avs game.. no cable for me now...

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
I'm not sure replacing Landeskog with MacKinnon/McGinn on the PP makes it worse. Avs haven't really been able to find a good spot on the PP. Is he a shooter or passer on the PP. Should he be close to the goal or the boards.

McGinn/MacKinnon, if on the PP, will probably be pure shooters.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I want to see MacKinnon on the PP. Put him in a position on the left side where he can use his shot and lets see what he can do. The other two right handed forwards, Downie and PAP, don't have great shots. Duchene, O'Reilly, Landeskog, etc are great but they don't have great shots either.

Also, can a mod please merge these threads. Or maybe just delete the pre-game thread in the morning of game day so we don't have two of them.

Landeskog The Viking

Duchene The Boss
Jul 5, 2007
NS Canada
Gl for tomorrow guys. The game last night got me pumped for the Avs this year. I know a lot of people in Quebec who are going to root for you ( i guess you are the bandwagon team for Quebec :sarcasm: ).

Avs were my favorite team when i was a kid when you had; Roy, Sakic, Fosberg, Foot and Hedjuk. I remember nagging my father about how bad the Habs were haha. Don't know if i'll be able to watch all games but i sure gonna try to.

Go Avs Go :)

:) GL to you guys montreal is the only other team i can stand. i remember playing NHL 94 playing as the nords then after relocation i couldn't find them so i played as the avs only to find out it was the same team my uncle told me i was to young to really read there names so i believe it was destiny for me to love this team. god this is the most excited i've been since 03 04

Landeskog The Viking

Duchene The Boss
Jul 5, 2007
NS Canada
Yup. Either McGinn or MacKinnon I'd presume. Obviously you could replace Tanguay/PAP at the points with Hejda and move them to Lando's spot, but it wouldn't make much sense.

There playing tanguay and pap on the point? if so how they look? and does tanguay still got good skating speed?

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
Helping you would be violation of site rules. You're on your own.

are you serious

Teuras is right:

8) Warez: Do not use these forums (this includes Private Messages) to swap/sell/buy illegal software (or other illegal materials), to arrange swapping, or to solicit advice to circumvent copyright protection. No linking to "underground" or "pirate" sites to get copyrighted materials, or asking for said sites. This includes FTP servers, websites, and the like. Soliciting invites to said sites is not permitted. Discussion of widely-known, established file sharing services (such as Kazaa) or websites (Digital Archive Project) is acceptable.

AvsFanJosh

Aug 27, 2011
Saskatoon, SK
Teuras is right:

8) Warez: Do not use these forums (this includes Private Messages) to swap/sell/buy illegal software (or other illegal materials), to arrange swapping, or to solicit advice to circumvent copyright protection. No linking to "underground" or "pirate" sites to get copyrighted materials, or asking for said sites. This includes FTP servers, websites, and the like. Soliciting invites to said sites is not permitted. Discussion of widely-known, established file sharing services (such as Kazaa) or websites (Digital Archive Project) is acceptable.
thanks for clearing that up, I had no idea

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad