Pre-Game Talk: Preds @ Avs | Friday 7MT | You wanna play rough? Okay. Say hello to my little friend!

NateTheGreat

Mar 19, 2012
Winnipeg
First post of the new season. Looking forward to this game, especially if its anything like the last:)

Hopefully Varly keeps up his great play and Mack gets his first goal(on Jones):P

Granlund2Pulkkinen*

Is Jones playing? i didnt notice him at all in tonights game

Yeah, sometimes as an 18 year old defender not being noticed means your doing your job.

Still think it's too soon for him to be in the NHL especially as a bottom pairing D-man on the best D-roster in the league behind the Blues

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Jones is ready and being on the bottom pairing in Nashville is probably the best thing for him.

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
Barkov became the youngest player ever to score in the NHL today. If Mackinnon scores tomorrow, he will tie Barkov.

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
Nashville should be our first actual test. Anaheim was still in pre-season mode.

Shanahanigans

Jun 16, 2011
Hey guys, Oilers fan here. Just wanted to say how impressed I am with Mack. He seems to have Hall's compete/drive+speed, and RNH's finesse and playmaking. Loved how involved he was his first game, dove headfirst in unlike most rookies. Impressive!

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
I have absolutely no idea who's who in OP's lineup. :laugh:

Guess I'm just now familiar with all the player nicknames 'round these parts. :dunno:

a mangy Meowth

Ross Colton Fan
Jun 21, 2012
Highlands Ranch, CO
I have absolutely no idea who's who in OP's lineup. :laugh:

Guess I'm just now familiar with all the player nicknames 'round these parts. :dunno:

O'Reilly - Duchene - Downie
Landeskog - Stastny - Tanguay
McGinn - MacKinnon - Parenteau
McLeod - Mitchell - Bordeleau
Cliche

Hejda-Johnson
Barrie-Guenin
Benoit-Sarich

Varlamov
Giguere

Mant*

I just realized that our team has none of the Dave's I know. There are lots of Dave's I know but we don't even have any David's.

Preds offense is not gonna be as smooth as the Ducks was last night (despite the low score) but they're not gonna be as susceptible to rushes so this is gonna be more of a grinding game.

Well, there's Dave Capisano... but we hardly know him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->