Pre-Game Talk: Preds @ Avs | Friday 7MT | You wanna play rough? Okay. Say hello to my little friend!

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
hqdefault.jpg

The Build Up

Patrick-Roy-Bruce-Boudreau-fight_20131003034224181_660_320.JPG

The Reaction

SFAAFSAFSDASDFAFSD.jpg

The Conquering

Realized the Avs get the Preds on the 2nd of back-to-back games.

Line Ups

Last Samurai - Tap In - Scarface
Olympic Diver - Bill Murray's Nemesis - Non IR version of RNH
McDonald's Ribs - Hip Flexing Seth Jones - Yakupov
Goon - New Mr. Ping - Goon

Klefblom - EJ
Not Seth Jones - Not Seth Jones
Holden - Tanguay's Cousin

Dubnyk
Giguere

PGDT MUSIC

Last edited:

Taak19

Sep 22, 2011
I will miss most of this game. Keep an eye on the posts for me.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
I don't like it when Avs face Pekka Rinne. Most big goalies are just big but this ************ can actually make saves too.

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
I saw the remark about back to back games, and I was confused for a second. Then, I realized it was back to back for us, not you :laugh:

Here's to an intense, clean and injury-free game :cheers:

Shaby23

Mar 30, 2012
Quebec
Gl for tomorrow guys. The game last night got me pumped for the Avs this year. I know a lot of people in Quebec who are going to root for you ( i guess you are the bandwagon team for Quebec :sarcasm: ).

Avs were my favorite team when i was a kid when you had; Roy, Sakic, Fosberg, Foot and Hedjuk. I remember nagging my father about how bad the Habs were haha. Don't know if i'll be able to watch all games but i sure gonna try to.

Go Avs Go :)

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
:shakehead

Well we're the team who has to play against Rinne. ;)

Haha I only hope he strikes fear in teams this season. He's coming off of hip surgery. I haven't seen him play yet. School and work sort of killed my chances of going to a preseason game or training camp :(

With our luck Roy will decide to suit up tomorrow, and we'll score negative goals.

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
btw what was Boudreau thinking messing with Roy? Did he figure Patrick stole his ****ing Haagen Dazs or something? Roy will kill people.

Burnaby_Joe*

I'm pumped for this game. I hope MacKinnon dances around Jones and scores his 1st goal of many in the show :yo:

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
btw what was Boudreau thinking messing with Roy? Did he figure Patrick stole his ****ing Haagen Dazs or something? Roy will kill people.

:laugh:

What really happened was Perry talking crap to our bench and Roy responded directly to him with Boudreau getting mixed up and calling Roy "bush league" for talking to his players.

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
Barry Trotz doesn't stand a chance.

Trotz isn't stupid like Boudreau. He won't mess with Roy. He'll just send Weber after him :sarcasm:

weber.gif

No, but in all seriousness, our coaching staff isn't reckless like Boudreau and company. Our guys would rather lose than start a fight on the bench.

Granlund2Pulkkinen*

I cannot wait to see this. I hope MacKinnon does this again...

EDIT: See post above mine actually for the video :laugh:

Put all the nay-sayers to sleep for now.

Remember the game last season vs. the Preds that was really high scoring?

Excited to see if this is like that... Preds really have a bad offense so I don't think the defense will have to worry too much.

Here's to Nathan's first goal!

Crossfire Hurricane

Sponsor
Aug 19, 2006
Redondo Beach
Trotz isn't stupid like Boudreau. He won't mess with Roy. He'll just send Weber after him :sarcasm:

weber.gif

No, but in all seriousness, our coaching staff isn't reckless like Boudreau and company. Our guys would rather lose than start a fight on the bench.

I don't care what anyone says, that **** was hilarious.

Unaffiliated

Aug 26, 2010
Richmond, B.C.
I cannot wait to see this. I hope MacKinnon does this again...

EDIT: See post above mine actually for the video :laugh:

Put all the nay-sayers to sleep for now.

Remember the game last season vs. the Preds that was really high scoring?

Excited to see if this is like that... Preds really have a bad offense so I don't think the defense will have to worry too much.

Here's to Nathan's first goal!

That was the game that Duchene was dominating right? Where he hit Weber off the puck and dished leading to a goal?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad