Predict the 2018 - 2019 Lineup - No UFA Signings

Goalie guy

Jul 8, 2011
Taylor MI
Given that from everything we've heard, Rasmussen is essentially a lock to make the team and Zadina has a very good chance, yeah I can see that happening.
What have we heard that he is a lock to make the team? In the camp all they could talk about was how he was able to go back to TRI before getting ready in GR for the big club. You had a few rumblings that he was the one most ready out of the kids and that was all.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
1a Mantha - Larkin - Vanek
1b Rasmussen - Z - Zadina
Bertuzzi - Nielsen - AA
Abdelkader - Glendenning - Helm
Frk

Dekeyser - Green
Ericsson - Daley
Kronwall - Jensen

Trade Nyquist + for D
the only one I would add is Joe Hiketts for Daley . Both Daley and Nyquist could give us good prospects or pics I think

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
What have we heard that he is a lock to make the team? In the camp all they could talk about was how he was able to go back to TRI before getting ready in GR for the big club. You had a few rumblings that he was the one most ready out of the kids and that was all.
All the "insiders" talk about it as if it's a sure thing, barring a terrible training camp.

NickH8

Jul 3, 2015
I think even if Zadina doesn't make the team he'll be on it by March. I see us taking the Toronto route, calling up a bunch of kids after the deadline and figuring out whose ready and who isn't.

Post Deadline:
Vanek, Daley, and Nyquist traded.
Zadina - Larkin - Mantha
Bertuzzi - Zetterberg - Svechnikov
Rasmussen - Nielsen - Athanasiou
Helm - Turgeon - Abdelkader

Ericsson - Green
DeKeyser - Hronek
Kronwall - Cholowski

SantosHalper

Get off my lawn
Mar 21, 2012
somewhere around nothing
Lineup 18-19

Mantha-Larkin-Bertuzzi
Nyquist-Zetterberg-Rasmussen
Athanasiou-Nielsen-Vanek
Helm-Glendening-Abdelkader
Frk, Witkowski

DeKeyser-Green
Ericsson-Daley
Kronwall-Jensen
Hicketts

Howard
Bernier

And again at the TDL trade everything what isn´t nailed down.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad