Post-Game Talk: Predators lurking in Ottawa, Mon. 7:30 pm TSN

DaveMatthew

Bring in Peter
Apr 13, 2005
Ott
Guy is a problem off the ice???? What are you talking about. Name me one other player in this orginzation who pays out over $200k a year to host a box for sick kids. Nice try sour puss. The guy is not my beloved player of the team, but someone who supports our community like this is not a big problem. Come on Davey, do not let your hatred for our owner spill on to the good guys.

Never said he was a bad guy in the community. I'm talking about Ryan the hockey player.

He's got a terrible work ethic and still thinks he's an elite scorer. He checked out after signing a big contract, doesn't put work in off the ice to get better or adapt his game, and shows up to play 20% of the time. If you want role models for players like Tkachuk and Batherson, Ryan ain't that. When a player makes that kind of money and shows up the way he does, it's a problem.

There's a reason why the Sens can't give him away and even tried to package him with a generational defenseman. No takers.

“He is not intense. That word is not in his vocabulary,” Burke said during a USA personnel meeting. “It’s never going to be in his vocabulary. He can’t spell intense.”

- Brian Burke

And that was said when he was still putting up semi-decent numbers...

Last edited:

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Turris was unbelievable in the community. The guy has a huge heart. With that being said, he did slash Ryan on the hands a couple times, it's true thats how Turris plays, lol. He tries to act tough but he isn't, but that's not his problem, he is doing his job trying to agitate some of the more sensitive players in the league.

Ryan is lucky though that Turris is as weak as he is, anyone else in the league and Ryan wouldn't have reacted the way he did, loooool. I don't now if anyone saw but at one point Ryan was about to scratch Turris and grab his face instead of punch lmao, funny to watch to lightweights go at it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad