All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
O.png
vs. :nashville

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
What is the injury update in Nashville? Are they getting anyone back?

I don't think it matters much unfortunately.

Nashville is, even more so than MTL, all about using the points on offense. Our passive collapsing defense is going to get eaten alive.... AGAIN

Reactions: h2

mysens

Apr 9, 2013
Should still be fun to be there. They are also a great team to watch, even if my team loses. I accept the fate this year and go to the games to enjoy hockey. Anyone going?

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Basically a rest game here for the Preds, send in the back-up and the lower minute guys for some confidence boosting. Same old story for us Sens fans get caved in on and off the ice, rinse and repeat!

6-2 Preds

Johnny Hanson

Jul 6, 2008
Apparently smith gently shoved Dzingel into the boards during the morning skate and Dzingel left favouring his shoulder. He is softer than church music.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
More excellent news to feel good about ... 11-7 ... We know how good Boucher is at mixing and matching his lines... Love it when he gets to be creative behind the bench.
06-little_boy_angry_face.jpg

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
It is sorely obvious our leadership has been in the bidet with both Boro and Tom Pyatt out.
Hail Boro, our saviour, our spiritual leader and our mollifier of the owner.
5-3 Sens, easy win, Boro with a fight, goal, assist and interview.

Reactions: Sensators

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Guessing
Tkachuk White Stone
Boedker Tierney Ryan
Dzingel Smith Paajarvi
Pyatt Paul Batherson

We are going 11-7 ... for reasons unknown to man kind, Who is coming out?
I don't think he sits Batherson out unless he has a hang nail or something like that; Dorion would not likey.
So its Paul or Pyatt. Would he scratch Pyatt twice in 3 games; Particularly after Paul looking about 10x better than him? I think Not but have to wait and see. Dzingel is hopeful to start.

And the D corps gets another 3rd pairing AHLer in the lineup tonight. Should be awesome.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad