GDT: Predators@Leafs 7PM SNO

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCoRe

Dec 30, 2007
Seinäjoki
Odd game. Leafs have not played poorly or anything. 2 good slapshots from Preds and our special teams are really struggling. Other than those I'd argue that we've been the better team easily.

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
She’s done. The no goal call ****ed everything
The 2nd goal killed the team.

It's awful that as a fan you can physically see the team quit.

Almost as if the team needs a spark plug of a player.
But don't tell most of these fans, a spark plug is a useless member of the 2 forwards being iced.

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
Are you not drawing conclusions with little information and trying to pass it for facts? If you look at my post history you would see how much I like nylander. Statinf what happened on a play is disliking a player?
Sure seems like you're drawing some ridiculous conclusions with Nylander this evening .

Ziggdiezan

Apr 10, 2015
Leafs have been a better team tonight but the reffing and bounces haven't been great, that's for sure.

So much hooking and holding on our forwards it's crazy.
Ya I dont get the calls on hooking/holding on the dump in... is it a penalty?

Some teams do it every single dump in and then you will see only one instance penalized.

Sonny21

Registerd User
Oct 3, 2009
That's not how I would do it. I would put Kapanen in Kadri's spot and use Tavares more down low.

Yeah.

Move Tavares to where JVR was, so if teams cut the lane to Matthews, Marner passes to Tavares where his standing right side of net. There Tavares either can attempt to score or as soon as Tavares gets the puck, Kappy could make himself available for the pass/shot.

Right now, it's pretty much try to pass to Matthews and if that doesn't work, just pass it with no real game-plan. Rielly is ZERO threat to score, he just passes it to Matthews or Marner.

If Leafs do get a RHD like Parayko, that could help Leafs PP big time as well.

TheKule

Jun 3, 2011
replay of the lightning game. the leafs dominate good teams, and lose. then they play poorly against ass teams and win.

saffronleaf

May 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Can't get too mad with Nylander over the offside and deflection; both were a bit unlucky. That said... come on Nylander. Do something positive.

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
The 2nd goal killed the team.

It's awful that as a fan you can physically see the team quit.

Almost as if the team needs a spark plug of a player.
But don't tell most of these fans, a spark plug is a useless member of the 2 forwards being iced.
I mean, its gotta be pretty demoralizing to dominate, hit multiple posts, and have a goal called back on an offside where there wasn't any proof that it was even offside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad