GDT: Predators@Leafs 7PM SNO

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwollenGoat

Sep 23, 2008
South River
Unlucky so far. Bounces not going the Leafs way, I hope the Sportsnet ticker isn’t representing the official shot clock. Somehow after the disallowed goal we had 9 shots, Leafs had 3 high danger scoring chances in row on the same shift were Pekka was really sharp and somehow the Leafs were then credited with 8 SOG.
I saw that too

WilliamNylander

Papi's home
Jul 26, 2012
Babs will be happy with this game. Leafs have owned the puck, hit a few posts. Only thing to clean up is the PP, maybe switch Kadri with someone else in the bumper spot?

Reactions: supermann_98

The Man with a Plan

Dec 19, 2008
Victoria BC
Oh gosh you cannot be serious right now.. It's a 2-0 game they have not quit on anything. If there is one thing this team has shown in the past 2ish years, it's that wild things can happen in the third period.

Down only 2 I'm not worried yet and this team has not quit...

Exactly.... this team has proven time and again to not stop beleafing in them. 2 goals down isnt a death sentence as it was for us 4 or 5 years ago.

This team has no quit.

Don't stop Be Leafin!!!

Reactions: robertmac43

WillNy29

Jun 20, 2018
Sportsnet loves to lie and try to tar and feather players and our idiot fanbase eats it up...colby armstrong must still be concussed if he thought the preds were causing havoc for us in the crease and we were the one and dones...what game did he watch our team has way more HD scoring chances playing the cycle tonight. Even on the disallowed goal matthews, willy and johnson played keep away.

Sportsnet is an enemy of the people they need to be called out for what they are.

Puckstuff

May 12, 2010
Milton
Im more upset at that 7 million dollar shot block, not willing to block a subban point shot with anything but his stick of course subban scored... Yet if he blocked shots like every one else getting less money on this team think of the goals that would not have been scored against us.

Upward spiral of success vs downward spiral. It's funny how life works. Everything going against William right now and when you're in that mental space you start feeling defeated and take plays off. Almost like going through the motion. Sports is 80 percent mindset. I have faith william will turn it around. He won MVP at the world hockey championship too.

Reactions: The Man with a Plan

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
It's drawing a ridiculous conclusion that he was offside? Or that the puck ripped off his stick? No those are what happened not ridiculous conclusions like you claim. A ridiculous conclusions is saying Nylander is costing the team the game, or that he stinking up the joint. I didn't make either claim. You make a false claim just own it and move on.
He goes, what looks like, an inch offside, he goes to block a shot, it hits his stick and goes in. Yet, here you are, ripping the guy apart, as well as others. Its ridiculous.

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
Brown has had a pretty good game.

Should have had a primary assist but Kap hit the post. He also had an assist in the last 2 games.

Of all the times to bash him, now is not one. He is playing well.

Sorry yeah brown has been solid this game. I was just kinda saying over the last while. He just doesn’t seem to be able to finish.

sessiroth

Jan 21, 2010
Toronto Ont.
He goes, what looks like, an inch offside, he goes to block a shot, it hits his stick and goes in. Yet, here you are, ripping the guy apart, as well as others. Its ridiculous.
Lmao what did I say that was ripping him apart. Please tell me. Your trying to group me with others to try and push your bs agenda. Please feel free to quote what I said that was crucifying him. Your talking out your ass

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
Babs will be happy with this game. Leafs have owned the puck, hit a few posts. Only thing to clean up is the PP, maybe switch Kadri with someone else in the bumper spot?
It's strange how Kadri has been a regular on the PP. He's disappeared and hasn't done much 40 games into the year on the PP. If all hes supposed to do is be a net front presence, why not just throw moore out there?

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Sportsnet loves to lie and try to tar and feather players and our idiot fanbase eats it up...colby armstrong must still be concussed if he thought the preds were causing havoc for us in the crease and we were the one and dones...what game did he watch our team has way more HD scoring chances playing the cycle tonight. Even on the disallowed goal matthews, willy and johnson played keep away.

Sportsnet is an enemy of the people they need to be called out for what they are.

Glad I'm not the only one that noticed the garbage analysis. That was actually insulting to hear.

I can't imagine even the most out there opinion that agreed with that assessment.

The Kessel Run

Jun 7, 2011
When you can reduce a guys game to two plays... that's not good and it's all he gets every game. Moore is making crap happen every shift, how does that work?

Sorry just pointing out two plays I noticed. I thought he looked fine. I also thought Moore looked great. Sorry again?

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
So let's take it a little bit back on the 2nd. goal ...
1. Hutchison freezes the puck for the face-off.
2. Matthews gets destroyed on the face-off.
3. Nylander's stick is hit with the puck.
4. Defender doesn't clear the vision for Hutchison.
5. Hutchison doesn't have to freeze the puck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad