Pre-Game Talk: Predators in our Barn, Thurs Nov. 17 7:30 PM on TSN

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
Ya, that's always a great plan. Get rid of a proven player, for some maybe's.....

Thank god, that era is gone..... :yo:

im fairly certain that in any rebuild you are trading for maybes...

we used one of those maybes to get ryan (incoming hateful msgs haha) and the other guy had concussion issues

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
I don't mind treating the players well (e.g. trading them to where they want to be at the risk of not getting the best return), if, cynically, it makes the team more attractive to free agents down the road. Since we haven't signed any big time FA in a long time, it feels like a lose-lose proposition right now.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
Nice to hear the SENS are honouring Fisher for playing over 1,000 games before the start tonight! :yo:

Being a throwback Thursday, it would have been sweat if the SENS used an older black Jersey for tonights game! :popcorn:

tony d

New poll series coming from me on June 3
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Should be a good game tonight. Nashville hasn't been playing up to snuff yet, let's hope we can get the win tonight.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Nice to hear the SENS are honouring Fisher for playing over 1,000 games before the start tonight! :yo:

Being a throwback Thursday, it would have been sweat if the SENS used an older black Jersey for tonights game! :popcorn:

I actually googled a couple nights ago if there was any sens involvement in fisher hitting 1000 and i found out there wasn't, and I was like wtf so unlike them.

18Hossa

And Grace, Too
Oct 12, 2012
Ugh we're already re-using crappy anthem singers
Edit: wrong thread, whatever.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad