Pre-Game Talk: Predators in our Barn, Thurs Nov. 17 7:30 PM on TSN

GWNR

Dec 10, 2013
Ottawa, Ontario
But what if we score 4 and only allow 1 on 23 shots given up, and Brassard scores 2 and gets 2 assists ? Then what will we talk about on here ?

And Ryan scores the other 2....ON THE POWERPLAY.

This place would be a ghost town.

Then again, we can always go back to *****ing about trading a 5th round pick for Condon and the poor "asset management".

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
Remind me again why we traded away Fisher????? :shakehead

ph_fisher12.jpg

Always great to have Fisher back in town

The Professional

Sens Army Special Operations Command
Dec 4, 2005
Aylmer, Québec
At this point, the offensive drought is a mental thing. It's getting to their heads. I notice a lot of frustration on some of the guys part (Hoffman thowing a tantrum on the bench the other night for examples). They're getting more quality chances but it's not resulting in goals for some reason, ie the 2 on 0 against Philly, or the Pageau breakaway etc. We could probably have scored 4 or 5 that game.

They have to be patient and keep battling. It's bound to end at some point...right? :help:

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Dont care how many we score anymore, and neither should anyone else .Just keep winning :handclap:

DuckedUpOnQuack

Aug 2, 2005
Ottawa
Dont care how many we score anymore, and neither should anyone else .Just keep winning :handclap:

Pretty much. I know people like to find reasons to ***** and moan, but until we start losing games on a consistent basis I'll hold my tongue.

Lack of offence isn't exciting but at least they're finding ways to win.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Pretty much. I know people like to find reasons to ***** and moan, but until we start losing games on a consistent basis I'll hold my tongue.

Lack of offence isn't exciting but at least they're finding ways to win.
Yep,the offense doesnt need anymore pressure put on it to preform .Our goals against is better than MTL ,people should look at that stat and be pretty pleased with our team and how hard its worked to cut down that:handclap:

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
I don't know about you guys but I only watch the games with 1 eye on them now. Pretty boring, with no reasonable prospect of goals I can only admire Phaneuf cross check guys for so long.

Please give me a fun game to watch. I beg you.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Lines at practice:
RYAN DZINGEL KYLE TURRIS BOBBY RYAN
JEAN-GABRIEL PAGEAU DERICK BRASSARD MARK STONE
ZACK SMITH CHRIS KELLY TOM PYATT
MATT PUEMPEL MAX MCCORMICK CHRIS NEIL

edit: on the bright side, FO% should be better for the top 6 (well Brass' line) with Brass and Pageau able to alternate taking draws on their respective strong sides only.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Lines at practice:
RYAN DZINGEL KYLE TURRIS BOBBY RYAN
JEAN-GABRIEL PAGEAU DERICK BRASSARD MARK STONE
ZACK SMITH CHRIS KELLY TOM PYATT
MATT PUEMPEL MAX MCCORMICK CHRIS NEIL

edit: on the bright side, FO% should be better for the top 6 (well Brass' line) with Brass and Pageau able to alternate taking draws on their respective strong sides only.

are we ever thin up front. But Hoffman's been very quiet, might help the PP, Hoffman's been brutal on the PP.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad