Pre-Game Talk: Predators in our Barn, Thurs Nov. 17 7:30 PM on TSN

TrueGrit

Jul 3, 2006
ph_fisher12.jpg

Always great to have Fisher back in town

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Let's try to score more than 2 by the end of regulation. Please?

But what if we score 4 and only allow 1 on 23 shots given up, and Brassard scores 2 and gets 2 assists ? Then what will we talk about on here ?

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
But what if we score 4 and only allow 1 on 23 shots given up, and Brassard scores 2 and gets 2 assists ? Then what will we talk about on here ?

Oh there's lots. We seem to have more disgruntled fans these days....
Ryan is always a fave. And on boring news days we can always go to Zib and Silf.. and on really tear up the fan card days Spezza. Our Scouts, Our Management, Our coaching, Personnel decisions all need their share of whining.

dingbatz

Apr 20, 2013
Oh there's lots. We seem to have more disgruntled fans these days....
Ryan is always a fave. And on boring news days we can always go to Zib and Silf.. and on really tear up the fan card days Spezza. Our Scouts, Our Management, Our coaching, Personnel decisions all need their share of whining.

It's a good point. Maybe a ban on negativity?

Countdown0

Deep Breath... nope, still mad!
Jun 28, 2010
Ottawa

Then I will be extremely happy. I'll sit myself down, maybe have a beer, and just smile.

Hutz

Sep 7, 2007

How much of a burden Bobby Ryan is... obviously... it's like you're not even trying

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
How much of a burden Bobby Ryan is... obviously... it's like you're not even trying

And don't forget that DJ ZBad probably scored 7 goals on 4 shots, registered a shutout as they strapped him in King Henry's pads for the night AND saved a baby from a burning building all while producing a new set. Which is especially remarkable since the Rangers don't even play on Thursday night.

Am I doing it right? :sarcasm:

MaxTheLimit

Hockey ruins all my personal relationships
Jul 21, 2016
Ontario
Really hoping to see Karlsson hit 400 points tonight, which will give home sole ownership of 5th all time for Sens, and only 10 more points behind Redden.

Jumping ahead of the Pens and caps would be nice as well. A few wins would do a lot, for me, in looking at the standings and keeping an eye on who the Sens can catch, rather than who could catch up.

Nashville has only won 1 road game, so the Sens need to take advantage of their poor road performances.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad