Confirmed with Link: Pre-season Roster Trimmed - Final Roster Set (OP Updated)

kliq

Dec 17, 2017
Chase Pearson is still up? Interesting. I assume E goes on IR, Pearson jumps on to the 3rd/4th line, and De la Rose, Bowey, and Ehn take the press box spots?

firebirds11

Mar 1, 2017
Chase Pearson is still up? Interesting. I assume E goes on IR, Pearson jumps on to the 3rd/4th line, and De la Rose, Bowey, and Ehn take the press box spots?

Pearson is hurt. Like McIsaac, so they both have to stay with the Wings until healthy enough to be reassigned.

Reactions: kliq

firebirds11

Mar 1, 2017
Damn, I didnt know that. Thanks for posting. Whats the injury?

Not sure, just remember seeing that all forwards with minor injuries were going to be good for the regular season except for Pearson. Not sure what exactly is wrong with him.

Cyborg Yzerberg

Nov 8, 2007
Philadelphia
Ugh, really wanted one kid to make the team. Considered Hirose a lock since the spring, but no Rasmussen, Zadina, Svechnikov, or Veleno? Truly blows.

Bright side is we are definitely a candidate for second worst team in the NHL.

Reactions: hkydave04

SCD

Apr 8, 2018
I'm pretty sure the 9 games is moot. If he's playing in the AHL it burns a year off his contract anyway.
Zadina played all year in GR, except the 9 games in Detroit. Doesn't burn a year off ELC, but counts as one year of professional play which was important for the expansion draft. That doesn't impact Zadina either.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
We going to have 1 great line and solid AHL team, feature is bright

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
Zadina played all year in GR, except the 9 games in Detroit. Doesn't burn a year off ELC, but counts as one year of professional play which was important for the expansion draft. That doesn't impact Zadina either.
Ah thanks, I stand corrected then.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad