Confirmed with Link: Pre-season Roster Trimmed - Final Roster Set (OP Updated)

Snuggs

Jun 24, 2018

Idk, More acceptable imo, I like the Defense too. Only thing I'd change is Erne/Glendening. That's it. Other than that I don't see any surprises

Maybe DeKeyser/Hronek should be line 1 but hey, thats getting a little picky I think.

vladdy16

Aug 2, 2005
Whatever, you're right. I'm wrong. You're good looking, I'm not attractive. I'm dumb, you're smart. I'm the worst, you're the best.

Thats the literal opposite of the intended jist of my post to you.

Like I said, I'm happy to clarify, modify or concede any point i've made that you find contentious.

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
Wow, lot of great info. Always been curious about how salaries play out in different scenarios. Thanks the insider baseball moment!

Interestingly the first time we learned about the concept of SOIR involved Darren McCarty. At the start of the 2008 season McCarty was on IR coming out of training camp and us capologiats were trying to figure out how the Wings were able to be under the cap with his contract.

Turns out the SOIR rules had been agreed upon in 2008 or earlier. They weren’t in the 2005 CBA, but appeared in the 2013 CBA.

SOIR includes two different formulas for the players cap hit as well as how much the player is paid. So for example Pearson has a $0 cap hit, even though he’s being laid his AHL salary on SOIR.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad