GDT: Pre-Season Kings @ Ducks - 09/25/15 @ 7:00 PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013
If we somehow go to 3 on 3 no Perry hagelin silf Kelser cogs Lindholm is definitely going to hurt lol

DucksAreCool

Feb 24, 2015
Huge play from Manson. Lewis never got a shot off. Very impressed by his play today but I only starting watching the game half way through

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
God what a play by Rakell...he faked the pass off his own skate and then kicked it back to his blade lol

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
Oh my god, the mis-spelled sign at warmups was Kesbae. I think he has passed Perrs with his trolling game. :biglaugh:

CPzSNynVEAEJAgE.jpg

Norduck

youllneverquackalone
Feb 9, 2015
CA
Noesen with a sick shot. Ricky's put SIX shots on net tonight? And it's not over yet?

DarthYenik

Sep 15, 2011
California
Oh my god, the mis-spelled sign at warmups was Kesbae. I think he has passed Perrs with his trolling game. :biglaugh:

CPzSNynVEAEJAgE.jpg

Someone better have been documenting this whole shenanigan. Although, my love for Kesler would grow if he just randomly decided to do this on his own with no one knowing.

IDuck

Sep 26, 2007
is enroth the kings back up this year?....they better hope quick plays 70+ games

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
Someone better have been documenting this whole shenanigan. Although, my love for Kesler would grow if he just randomly decided to do this on his own with no one knowing.

From all reports on Twitter, it's just fans spotting him. He was randomly just standing in the hallways with people just walking by. There seemed to be a camera with Perry, so that at least might be on film.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille