GDT: Pre-Season Kings @ Ducks - 09/25/15 @ 7:00 PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norduck

youllneverquackalone
Feb 9, 2015
CA
Hm, that looked high to me. But hey preseason it doesn't count anyways!

Ricky's had some silky moves this period. Bieksa has been a pleasant surprise. Manson's been pretty good outside of leaving Lewis completely alone to score. Friberg's been hungry and trying to make things happen.

Not bad for fielding half an NHL line-up vs the Kings' 3/4 line-up.

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013
Bieksa definitely has a calmness about his game seems like he is never worried or in a hurry. Looks good so far.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Second period impressions

Bieksa is still solid. And not only that but he's directing the team from the point. Not shy of stepping up as a leader.

Vatanen is a nightmare out there

Sekac has cooled off a bit.

Rakell looking great.

Horcoff made more of a contribution this period

Fowler looks like the guy who went out and forced USA hockey to make him an Olympian.

Friberg still reminds me of Kunitz

Cramarossa looks useless. He doesn't look like he improved at all from last year.

Still think Ritchie isn't quite ready but his potential is obvious.

Again O'brien has no place on this team

Megna seems to be well below other prospects on the depth chart.

Getzlaf playing like it's a preseason game now. Which is fine. All I care about is if he's playing fit and imo he is.

Stewart hasn't really done too much of note. Defensive effort not quite there.

Manson still looks like he did before his game tapered off and he was sent down last year.

Personally I think Noesen looks real solid. Give him a year and I think he'll be a threat to take a roster spot.

Andersen still solid. I think on the goal he expected the puck to come up higher.

Besides that I've got nothing.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
From Twitter...LOL "incognito"

CPy_lCSUAAAODQW.jpg

Reveille1984

Dec 3, 2014
Anyone see the little faceoff shot where it looked like Vatanen was suppressing the urge to puke or something? Maybe he was just choking on his mouthguard, looked weird though.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Thanks DuckJet. Sounds like some good and bad. Wonder if Vatanen just has some rust to shake off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad