Post-Game Talk: Pre-Season GM 2: Canucks vs. Sharks - We Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmon

Jun 25, 2002
Visit site
Yeah, interesting times to see this it is going to work

Little Johnny G should have a great time of it, he is so slippery with the pick and turns on a dime.

Mcdavid's insane speed vs 1 defender, pray that they are not slow or out of position.

Watching a prime Jagr play 3 on 3 would have been something. 5 mins of Jagr's ass being shoved in someone's face while he just skated around with the puck until he got bored and decided to score.

Well Jagr in his prime wouldn't be fair. Todd Bertuzzi in his prime would be something else, just one-hand bulldoze to the net.

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market
Assuming the worst in people is not a good way to go about things, my friend. I can't see for all the thick clouds around your judgement in this case.

True.

Actually I probably went overboard. I don't really think Addesa had anything to do with it.

But I can see it.

It's probably just Benning being a idiot like usual. What a sad state this teams management is in.

fancouver

Jan 15, 2009
Vancouver
True.

Actually I probably went overboard. I don't really think Addesa had anything to do with it.

But I can see it.

It's probably just Benning being a idiot like usual. What a sad state this teams management is in.

With these 3 on 3 OT formats, coaching may want to have Virtanen make the team. Someone with his size and speed can do some real damage with all that room.

Although the pre-season showed how ineffective Sedins-Virtanen was on 5 on 5. I think it'd actually be a lot more effective 3 on 3.

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
With these 3 on 3 OT formats, coaching may want to have Virtanen make the team. Someone with his size and speed can do some real damage with all that room.

Although the pre-season showed how ineffective Sedins-Virtanen was on 5 on 5. I think it'd actually be a lot more effective 3 on 3.

the One shift they had together?

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
At this point it honestly wouldn't surprise me.

He has a history of not liking black people with some swagger. Jordan definitely has that swagger when he plays. There is no legit reason that he would get sent down before even getting a game. Benning is close friends with Addesa. Benning has shown he's a dinosaur.

Unless they explain why Subban got sent down I will go ahead and assume the worse.

I'm sure Benning must have drafted/traded for plenty of non-caucasion people. Boston got Subban, though he probably had very little say in goalie drafting, but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad