GDT: Pre-Season game 8 - Sharks @ Coyotes - 7PM - Live Streamed!

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
For those who watched the last stream, is there no way to make it fullscreen? or is it so potato that you don't want to anyway :laugh:

Isn't that how Lindback got hurt :laugh:

knich

Jan 3, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
I watched on Yotes website in full screen last game. You just have to click on box in lower right hand corner. Stream is not up yet.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Is the stream actually showing hockey for anyone? I just see Coyotes vs Flyers opening night ad.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Smitty going with the all black equipment is an interesting look. Only wore it for the throwback games previously.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Smitty going with the all black equipment is an interesting look. Only wore it for the throwback games previously.
I hate it. Love the mask, but the black pads and gloves look weird as ****.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Donskoi Donskoi Donskoi - though it looked like the puck took a funny bounce or deflection.

EDIT: Sharks mostly in control outside of a quick shot from Domi earlier.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Coyotes getting some favorable puck luck on the last couple shifts but they almost seem unprepared for it. Also Crouse missed the net on one shot.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
I hate it. Love the mask, but the black pads and gloves look weird as ****.

Think he has all white and the white mask design for road games.

Seeing #2 and #17 gives me nightmares of Grossmann and Downie.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Schlemko looks pretty good.

Sharks passing still pretty sloppy, Coyotes have intercepted them several times but not quite able to turn it around.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
There was an example of one of Strome's biggest issues. When we break it out, we and most other teams, have their C go up the middle of the ice with speed which pushes the other team back.

When Strome does this, he's so slow that the opposing team either stays put or pressures. In this specific situation, he curled around and Duke had the puck but Strome didn't create any space going forward so Duke just kept it and got down the ice faster.

Maybe if he curled higher in the zone? But then he's too high to help defensively down low. Just something I've noticed that hinders the breakout a bit. He has had some great defensive plays, though.

What a beauty shot.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Man, I really hope DeAngelo is there on opening night. He's had a very good pre-season.

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
There was an example of one of Strome's biggest issues. When we break it out, we and most other teams, have their C go up the middle of the ice with speed which pushes the other team back.

When Strome does this, he's so slow that the opposing team either stays put or pressures. In this specific situation, he curled around and Duke had the puck but Strome didn't create any space going forward so Duke just kept it and got down the ice faster.

Maybe if he curled higher in the zone? But then he's too high to help defensively down low. Just something I've noticed that hinders the breakout a bit. He has had some great defensive plays, though.

What a beauty shot.

Good post. I've noticed this too.

On a positive side, he is very good defensively with his stick close to the net. Had a great sequences where he swept it away from two players and made a nice outlet pass.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad