GDT: Pre-Season game 8 - Sharks @ Coyotes - 7PM - Live Streamed!

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Streaming another game nice. Hopefully San Jose puts their big guns out and we play Chychrun deangelo and crouse a lot, that way we can see them against elite competition.

PhoPhan

Feb 27, 2002
If cuts are coming right after the game, I imagine anyone who is on the bubble will at least be dressed.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
I don't think he played in Calgary, could be wrong though.

He did. I'm slightly worried now about the workload. He always played a lot of minutes. Pretty heavy for a rookie.
I'm even more concerned about Dvorak though. There's no reason Strome should play over Dvorak. Must be something wrong with him.

View attachment 92031

Spirit of Lindgren

Jan 1, 2016
Live streamed....no thanks.
Tires aired up...old car may make it, may not.
Ive only broke down twice in 5 years...
ITS HOCKEY NIGHT TONIGHT!

PhoPhan

Feb 27, 2002
Dvorak and McGinn both day-to-day, per McLellan. Tippett says he's hopeful they're both at practice tomorrow. Since cuts are coming after the game today, I think that gives away Dvorak is sticking around.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Dvorak and McGinn both day-to-day, per McLellan. Tippett says he's hopeful they're both at practice tomorrow. Since cuts are coming after the game today, I think that gives away Dvorak is sticking around.

It was never in doubt. Except for rt.

tucknroll

Feb 13, 2015
He did. I'm slightly worried now about the workload. He always played a lot of minutes. Pretty heavy for a rookie.
I'm even more concerned about Dvorak though. There's no reason Strome should play over Dvorak. Must be something wrong with him.

View attachment 92031

I wouldn't be worried about Strome at all, It's pre-season games. He handles way more responsibility and ice time in Erie than he is right now. Also i feel like the Coyotes Management is trying to give him every chance to show he deserves to play in the NHL this year.
Lots of other players his age or younger are shouldering just as much or more than Strome thus far in the pre-season

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
I wouldn't be worried about Strome at all, It's pre-season games. He handles way more responsibility and ice time in Erie than he is right now. Also i feel like the Coyotes Management is trying to give him every chance to show he deserves to play in the NHL this year.
Lots of other players his age or younger are shouldering just as much or more than Strome thus far in the pre-season

Intensity is pretty high in preseasongames. Junior games are childsplay compared to it. You can easily see that when watching Strome. He's still trying to play his junior game and clearly finding it hard to adjust his game.

Who else played 7 x ~18mins?

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona

:handclap:

Well deserved DVO.

Hoping for a big game from Strome. Make it impossible for management to send him back down.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Lines as per Sarah:

Domi - Hanzal - Vrbata
Crouse - Strome - Duclair
Martinook - Richardson - Doan
White - Dauphin - Fischer

OEL - Murphy
Chychrun - McBain
Goligoski - Schenn
Dahlbeck - DeAngelo

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Tonight would be a good night for Strome put up three or four points.

Looking forward to seeing our generational player make a mark for himself (see Off Season Roster Discussion thread ):laugh:

Naych_PHX

Feeling Salty
Jun 14, 2004
phoenix
Last game? Man, this pre-season went by fast. But the season doesn't really start for like another 10 days though, huh?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad