GDT: Pre-Season Game 7-Devils v.s. Flyers

Deleted member 28548

Some spirited fights in the Bruins/Capitals game so far underscoring a pretty significant missing component for the Devils. Flyers/Devils games used to feature good physical battles.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Some spirited fights in the Bruins/Capitals game so far underscoring a pretty significant missing component for the Devils. Flyers/Devils games used to feature good physical battles.

Too bad we waive PL3!:sarcasm:

4 preseason games against the Rangers and Flyers combined, he didn't play one of them.:laugh:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I think we need Gelly in there.

This is why I'm starting not to like the Schlemko signing. It's nothing against him, it just appears they view him as an every night defenseman or a 6a, rather than a number 7. I would have rather have signed a Peter Harrold type that's strictly and undisputedly the number 7 when everyone is healthy.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Horn guy is sitting with a kid who posted on FB this week that Kinkaid should be the starter, not because he thinks he is the better goalie, but because "the team plays better for Kinkaid"..

Birds of a feather...

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I am really digging the siren though, maybe it just sounds better on the radio though. DD commented on it sounding cool on the radio.

Deleted member 28548

High praise for Kalinin from the Flyers radio crew comparing him to Jagr.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Kalinin reminds Coatesy of Jagr.

Reminds me more of a bigger Tedenby so far.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad