Post-Game Talk: Pre-season game 4, Jets @ SENS, Friday 7pm on TSN5

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Can Steve staios tell dj to put chabot back on the left and chychrun on the right with his goal scoring shot?

K thanks

I think I'd rather have Chabot teeing up those 1 timers for Chychrun
Obvious is obvious. Except to dj I guess.

Reactions: DrEasy

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
The top six forwards are set & the top 4 D, but after that there are some possibilities for a couple of prospects especially if Pinto doesn't return soon and/or Norris doesn't start the season. I think Sokolov, Kleven, JBD, Smejkal, Thompson, Jarventie, Greig, Joseph & Kelly have to show something. Joseph had a decent game in Montreal although they lost that game because they missed too many open nets.
Greig is interesting but I think he's already an NHLer.

Crookshank, Boucher and Sokolov will all get some NHL time and quickly steal spots from Kelly and maybe Macewen. But thats about all the prospect graduations i see happening until 2025.

ToastrStutzle

Feb 1, 2016
Ottawa
Don't like that hit at all from Crookshank in pre season. Not at the benches like that. Against the boards where there's glass it's likely not as big of a deal.

Hope that guys okay.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Don't like that hit at all from Crookshank in pre season. Not at the benches like that. Against the boards where there's glass it's likely not as big of a deal.

Hope that guys okay.
I bet if you slow it down it’s not that bad. That is NOT how you defend yourself against a hit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad