Post-Game Talk: Pre-season game 4, Jets @ SENS, Friday 7pm on TSN5

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
I dont feel like we need to care about any of these prospects anymore.

The roster is pretty well set for a few years now and theres no current prospect likely to crack a meaningful role for at least a couple seasons.
The top six forwards are set & the top 4 D, but after that there are some possibilities for a couple of prospects especially if Pinto doesn't return soon and/or Norris doesn't start the season. I think Sokolov, Kleven, JBD, Smejkal, Thompson, Jarventie, Greig, Joseph & Kelly have to show something. Joseph had a decent game in Montreal although they lost that game because they missed too many open nets.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Does Bailey offer more than crookshank at this point? I think if he plays strong he needs a spot on the third line. Let greig so play first line Center for a season in Belleville

Butchy Dakkar

Dark Butch Yak didn't seem right.
Oct 3, 2020
Fun GTD on the Jets board.

I grabbed this from a post, it’s definitely an early pre-season road line up:

Now based on how things have looked at training camp to date it would seem likely they will run as follows:

Barron-Gustafsson-Ford
Harkins-Lucius-Reichel
Torgersson-Lambert-Viel
Malott-Toninato-Jonsson-Fjallby

Chisholm – Heinola
Samberg – Salomonsson
Stanley – Lundmark

Brossoit
Delia

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Crooksnak pinto Kubalik. In my mind.

I could be wrong but I do not think Crookshank is in the running.

With Bailey you have to consider the veteran leadership as an asset. If he and McEwen platoon as 12/13 there could be some value there

From what I have seen I would say Smejkal is ahead of Crookshank. I like Greig over Crookshank as well.

Reactions: Emrasie

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
Fun GTD on the Jets board.

I grabbed this from a post, it’s definitely an early pre-season road line up:

Now based on how things have looked at training camp to date it would seem likely they will run as follows:

Barron-Gustafsson-Ford
Harkins-Lucius-Reichel
Torgersson-Lambert-Viel
Malott-Toninato-Jonsson-Fjallby

Chisholm – Heinola
Samberg – Salomonsson
Stanley – Lundmark

Brossoit
Delia
I can recognize maybe 3-4 names. Does it say more about me or the line-up?

LiseL

Sep 25, 2023
Don t seem on tv , I don t find them yesterday on the guide
I found a website that listed all of Sens televised games, Florida game only one that wasn't listed as being on TV. Guess will have to listen on TSN 1200.

Reactions: Crosside

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
I could be wrong but I do not think Crookshank is in the running.

With Bailey you have to consider the veteran leadership as an asset. If he and McEwen platoon as 12/13 there could be some value there

From what I have seen I would say Smejkal is ahead of Crookshank. I like Greig over Crookshank as well.
Smejkal I see on the fourth line. Greig is better thank crookshank. But could spend some time getting a lot of touches in the ahl.

We have giroux tarasenko. Norris and tkatchuk weren’t drafted yesterday neither were chabot and chrychrun. Have two possibly subpar players on the roster because of vet presence. I thought we were past that.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Jeez we look fast. Brannstrom great in the neutral zone that’s always been his thing tho.

Chabot nice little weak backhand along the boards picked off

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Smejkal I see on the fourth line. Greig is better thank crookshank. But could spend some time getting a lot of touches in the ahl.

We have giroux tarasenko. Norris and tkatchuk weren’t drafted yesterday neither were chabot and chrychrun. Have two possibly subpar players on the roster because of vet presence. I thought we were past that.
all good my man... enjoy the game

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad