Post-Game Talk: Pre-Season Game #3: Canucks 4, Oilers 2 (Sutter x2, Pettersson, Pearson ENG)

Intangibos

High-End Intangibos
Apr 5, 2010
Burnaby
Very happy to see where Boucher and Biega are. Boucher scored in the AHL last year and he did score a little bit in NJ for a while. I've never liked Boeser with Pettersson, I don't think either player makes the other one better like you saw with the Sedins and Burrows for example, or how Morrison fit right in with Bertuzzi and Naslund. With a player as skilled as Pettersson I think finding a guy with chemistry so Pettersson can elevate that player's play without being dragged down himself is very valuable to a team. Not saying Boucher is that guy, but I like giving him a shot.

I like Biega, all I have to say about that.

Reactions: THRILLHOIAF

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
I was a fan of the Myers signing. I've lost touch with him since his peak in Buffalo but I'm liking him so far. This team desperately needed another top four defenseman. So far I'm liking his mobility, skating and IQ.

Dr Good Vibes

Jan 18, 2010
I was a fan of the Myers signing. I've lost touch with him since his peak in Buffalo but I'm liking him so far. This team desperately needed another top four defenseman. So far I'm liking his mobility, skating and IQ.
He’s gonna be a little inconsistent but he does have a rocket of a point shot. Hardest shot from our backend now.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Hope your right

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Jesus, Chatfield is garbage. Has been a step behind every shift.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad