Post-Game Talk: Pre-Season Game #3: Canucks 4, Oilers 2 (Sutter x2, Pettersson, Pearson ENG)

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
EP,Hughes,Edler,Myers...Canucks should have a good PP tonight...I bet that Green plays the crap out Virtanen this pre season, much like he did Ben Hutton (who had questionable fitness) last season.

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
Wanna see

Pearson-Pettersson-Goldobin
Ferland-Sutter-Virtanen
Boucher-MacEwen-Gaudette
Other AHL line

Edler-Myers
Hughes-Rafferty
Chatfield-Biega

-I expect Ferland to be along side Pettersson tho.

krutovsdonut

eeyore
Sep 25, 2016
i am happy with that lineup. there are 6 d listed other than quinn so maybe he is playing centre.

no juolevi. the guys playing for a second night seem to be bubble guys who had good games.

WetcoastOrca

Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Be interested to see the Edler/Myers pairing and the EP/Ferland combo.
Others: Demko to see how he looks and Virtanen to see if he can continue to create offence on his own.
Still no Quinn Hughes. :(
Edit: My bad, I missed that Hughes is with Biega.
I’ll be watching him too!

Last edited:

Deeds26

Nov 11, 2006
Be interested to see the Edler/Myers pairing and the EP/Ferland combo.
Others: Demko to see how he looks and Virtanen to see if he can continue to create offence on his own.
Still no Quinn Hughes. :(

Hughes is in paired with Biega

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
Honestly cant tell if this is what the Oilers actual lineup will look like (minus McDavid/Draisaitl/RNH) or not

Out of that forward line up, Granlund is the only guy who is probably going to be in the starting line up. I can say that with 100% confidence.

Dmen

Nusre and Larsson and maybe Bouchard will make the team. That's it

Edit - Maybe Cave stays on as well.

Reactions: B33K33PING

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
boucher getting rewarded for being a solid ahl soldier with a game beside pettersson.

Yeah I think he's cut after this game after acting as a warm body in Boeser's spot, he was truly awful last night in Victoria . Seems like they weren't even trying to audition another RW option with EP while Boeser was unsigned.

Reactions: LickTheEnvelope

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->