Post-Game Talk: Pre-season Game 2 - Jets at Oilers - 8:00 pm CT - TSN3

MotionlessGravity

Apr 15, 2014
Winnipeg
Does anyone else think that our veterans are just going to annihilate the oilers veterans? This is our C-squad and they're hanging in. Very promising

Vets and rookies are looking to accomplish different things in preseason. We squeaked through the Wilds B squad with a double post that didn't even go in. Good to see the young kids hanging but MCDavid's line is starting to do some work now.

Never read to much into line ups and preseason. A team full of motivated rookies can be handful.

Reactions: Eyeseeing

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Vets and rookies are looking to accomplish different things in preseason. We squeaked through the Wilds B squad with a double post that didn't even go in. Good to see the young kids hanging but MCDavid's line is starting to do some work now.

Never read to much into line ups and preseason. A team full of motivated rookies can be handful.

Yeah you can tell the regulars are holding back in certain situations.

roccerfeller

jets bromantic
Sep 27, 2009
British Columbia
I'm impressed with how this group has played vs the Oilers top players lol

Meanwhile, some oiler fans somewhere will be ready to plan a parade after this preseason game

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Preseason mean nothing.
It’s for guys who are fighting for the last roster spot or for another look next year.
Vets don’t care and don’t want to risk injuries

Very true...

And that is the modern sports...

A shame...

PS... maybe that is why my comments tonight are so ultra-cynical...

And I should mention... Sip' should never take a night off...

Georgetown Al

I’m back...
Aug 8, 2017
Oiler board saying their team is playing fast :laugh:

Eh be nice to Sip guys, he must have a headache from his ears ringing all the time...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad