GDT: Pre-Season Game #1 - 9.22.14 - vs St. Louis - 7:30 PM

Cin

Eurosnob.
Feb 29, 2008
Austin, TX
I'd like to see Honka a couple of more times before putting him in the NHL, but so far he's a perfect fit.

Just worried about having such a small crop of defenseman yet again.

Primetimey*

I didn't like Honka in the first, he couldn't complete a pass.

Nerves.

He has settled in nicely.

Starry Knight

Tele-Wyatt
Jun 9, 2013
KW
Just worried about having such a small crop of defenseman yet again.

I'm not too concerned, with our depth we should be able to find some bigger guys to fill in. We'll have Nemeth, Dillon and Oleksiak to offset Klingberg, Honka and other offensive defencemen.

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
Well that will do it.

Stars were the better team tonight, and earned the win.

St. Louis did their usual thing where they constantly worked the puck back to the points and threw low percentage shots at the net, and they got paid off twice with that strategy. Skill will beat that out most times, and it did tonight. Each of the Stars' goals were highlight reel stuff, and they gave the fans a good show tonight.

Cin

Eurosnob.
Feb 29, 2008
Austin, TX
I'm not too concerned, with our depth we should be able to find some bigger guys to fill in. We'll have Nemeth, Dillon and Oleksiak to offset Klingberg, Honka and other offensive defencemen.

So then you're telling me it'll be:

Goligoski-Daley
Dillon(Who knows now)-Nemeth
Benn(Because he has naked pictures of Nill)-Honka

Then KConn, Gonchar, and Oleksiak all in Dallas?

Just don't see it lol.

Oleksiak should've been up last season, and he's now turned into triad bait if he doesn't make the squad out of camp.

The useless ones being Gonchar, Benn, and now Connauton since he won't get played over somebody like Honka if he does in fact make the team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad