GDT: Pre Season 9/16/18 1:00 PM Flyers @ Islanders NC

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Sbisa looks fine to me so far. Bellows is getting his chances. Kovar seems hesitant and he's not very fast, I'll give him more time. Cizikas line looks good. I'm unimpressed with dobson so far, he just seems scared to do anything but he just has a few good plays to open the second. I hate that the A is on an AHLer.

Reactions: SI90

replayer

Aug 3, 2005
Lehner didn't have a lot to do but looked solid. No goals in his first half game. Gibson in net now.

replayer

Aug 3, 2005
End of the second, 3-0 Isles. The Barzal and Cizikas lines have been the best, I think.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
One thing to remember about Kovar is he’s still learning English. Going to take time for him to get on the same page as everyone else and the systems and what not.

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
Sbisa looks fine to me so far. Bellows is getting his chances. Kovar seems hesitant and he's not very fast, I'll give him more time. Cizikas line looks good. I'm unimpressed with dobson so far, he just seems scared to do anything but he just has a few good plays to open the second. I hate that the A is on an AHLer.

Re: Kovar, looks like he’s still getting acclimated

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
The boys looking solid for the first pre season game. The flyers line up isn’t great but we can’t help that.

Wtf why is Dobson so good? Kid makes all the right plays.

Leddy-Dobson
Hickey-Pulock
Toews-Boychuk

You know you want it!

Reactions: xECK29x and SI90

Wanderson

Aug 1, 2011
One thing to remember about Kovar is he’s still learning English. Going to take time for him to get on the same page as everyone else and the systems and what not.

Where did you read that Kovar doesn’t speak English? He has been living abroad for 5 years...

steveat

Jun 4, 2011
is that Greg "the Nose" Picker as the announcer? Why does he make that nasal sound?

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Thanks. I thought most of the players and teams in the KHL communicated in English since there are many international players on every roster. I guess I was wrong.

Kovar is Czech, and Czech is way closer to Russian, than to English, so Kovar speaks Russian... If Isles sign Panarin, Artemi will have someone to talk. And then hopefully Sorokin and Golyshev will come.

Reactions: Quicklime

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad