GDT: Pre Season 9/16/18 1:00 PM Flyers @ Islanders NC

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
If NC stands for North Carolina there just might be a delayed start time .

LGI

steveat

Jun 4, 2011
Does anyone know the starting lineup for today?

NHL.com is showing the usual suspects with the addition of Martin, Kuhnhakl, Johnston and of course Flipula/Komarov...

I see Sislo, Lorito, Eansor, St Denis, Koivula, Kovar (these guys are not showing jersey numbers)

Defense has the usual suspects with the addition of Helgeson, Dobson, Rathgeb (who also are not showing Jersey numbers).

Is the site just pasting on names as they aren't sure who is playing?

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Does anyone know the starting lineup for today?

NHL.com is showing the usual suspects with the addition of Martin, Kuhnhakl, Johnston and of course Flipula/Komarov...

I see Sislo, Lorito, Eansor, St Denis, Koivula, Kovar (these guys are not showing jersey numbers)

Defense has the usual suspects with the addition of Helgeson, Dobson, Rathgeb (who also are not showing Jersey numbers).

Is the site just pasting on names as they aren't sure who is playing?

I just checked on twitter and the Isles website and see no indication of the lineup or whether or not the game will be streamed/televised.

steveat

Jun 4, 2011
NHL.com is showing a matinee game starting @ 1PM. Am I wrong on this?

I am in France, so it should be 7PM here.

FlyTimmo

pit <3
Jul 10, 2013
Flyers roster.

DnLJCf0XcAE46Hp.jpg

Reactions: MattMartin

steveat

Jun 4, 2011
Ok..Flyers icing a bunch of nobodies....minus 3 or so players.

Maybe we get to see what we have too.

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
I think it's crazy that after essentially two days of practice, we have our first game today.

Hopefully no one is expecting to see Trotz’ system changes in effect today. Implementing that takes more than a few days.

Also PHI may not be icing a lot of NHLers, but they’ve got a very mature prospect pool. Alot of guys on the cusp, so i expect them to cone out hard and fast.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad